Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6410
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14044
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424563
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3657
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224844
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119208
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 440
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309829
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62004
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20318
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169440
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6391
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 864

[REQUEST] Dell Studio 1747 BIOS Unlock
#1
Wink 
Hi everyone!
I have a Dell Studio 1747 and I want to use other mini pci express wifi card but you know... this bios has whitelist.

I´ve already seen that AHMED HOSSAM unlocked the bios for 1749, so... I thought maybe is not to crazy dream about unlock A14 1747 Phoenix Bios.

If anyone knows any steps in order to reproduce a unlock bios myself, I will glad to do it.

Thanks to everybody! Heart


P.D Link to A14 original bios rom:
http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails?driverId=R301032&fileId=2731111421
find
quote
#2
Question 
Hello there, me Xify and I'm new here !

For over a year, the battery of my Studio 1747 wont charge at all. It always says "The AC adapter cannot be determinated" I've spent at least 200$ on a new motherboard, ac adapter, dc jack and a battery but nothing changes. When I run my pc it runs at a random clock speed and it's really driving me crazy that I have to reboot 6 or 7 times so I can get the right clock speed to play games and do video editing.

So I was wondering if modding my BIOS would solve the issue ? I have no knowledge on this but I'm sure it has some kind of thing to bypass the AC adapter verification and charge the battery.

I would really really really love to have my battery charging again and being able to use it at school

The original BIOS can be found here : http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriverDetails/Product/studio-1747?driverId=R301032&osCode=WLH&fileId=2731118542

Thank you very much to whoever to this for me ! =D
find
quote
#3
I just found this site the other day, and created an account in an attempt to solve my problem. I found biomod for Inspiron 17R N7110 couple weeks ago.  Applied the fix and no problems with that unit.  Ive searched these boards, but have been unable to locate any fix.  In fact, Ive seen where someone else has made a request for bio modification, but Ive not found it (if it has been done).  Plz forgive in advance if Ive overlooked it.

I would like a bios modification for the Studio 1747 Phoenix SecureCore Setup Utility A14.  Particularily, I am wanting to unlock UEFI settings versus using legacy MBR partition style.
find
quote
#4
(11-04-2019, 04:53 PM)jshanew Wrote: I just found this site the other day, and created an account in an attempt to solve my problem. I found biomod for Inspiron 17R N7110 couple weeks ago.  Applied the fix and no problems with that unit.  Ive searched these boards, but have been unable to locate any fix.  In fact, Ive seen where someone else has made a request for bio modification, but Ive not found it (if it has been done).  Plz forgive in advance if Ive overlooked it.

I would like a bios modification for the Studio 1747 Phoenix SecureCore Setup Utility A14.  Particularily, I am wanting to unlock UEFI settings versus using legacy MBR partition style.

Still no bios mod huh?  All I see is that someone provided Dell's Driver support page to download original bios 14.  but still cant unlock bios to change from MBR to GPT or Legacy Bios to UEFI.  O well, keep searching.  Was so excitred when i found this site.  Sorely disappointed.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)