Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424294
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224163
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119144
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61945
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5770
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[REQUEST] ECS P6S5AT (SiS 635T) BIOS Modification
#1
Hello,

i have found a really fast board for Pentium III-S (Tualatin) with 1GB DDR-support.
It's faster than i815 chipset at default clock.
But in the bios you can only set the FSB on 66/100/133 MHz.
I have read, with crazy cmos modding you can set the fsb to 166 MHz and higher, but it's really difficult and costly.

Can someone check, whether settings for FSB, VCore or other things are hidden?

here is the download link:
http://eudownload.ecs.com.tw/dlfileecs/b...020830.exe

Thanks

find
quote
#2
Hi, once again I'm surprised with your hardware. It's quite a rare board. Are you planning to use it for benching?

This board doesn't have many frequency setting. Like you said, it has 166 and the next one is about 200. As I remember there was one around 150. And I'll check for the hidden values.
find
quote
#3
Antinomy, thank you.
This board is probably the only one with chipset sis 635T.
I always plan the stable operation with Pentium III-S and of course benching. ;-)
The goal is FSB 200 at 2-2-2 timings at DDR400.

It's a hobby and the Tualatin is cult. :-)
I have a lot of selected Pentium III-S.
The best is the PIII-S with open multiplier (4.0x up to 10.5x). I can also test all scenarios with this cpu.
It works 100% stable on my GA-6OXET-C with 7.0x200 = 1.40 GHz at stock VCore. 210 FSB is also possible, but the sd-ram memory is at the end.

I like rare and exotic hardware. :-)
Your team and you make great work and thanks for your help.

individiual
find
quote
#4
The board has settings 138, 150 and 166FSB. Do you see the HOST frequency menu in the Chipset settings?
If not, you can use CPUFSB to change the frequency.

There are no hidden options related to overclocking of any kind.
(01-30-2011, 03:53 AM)Individiual Wrote: It's a hobby and the Tualatin is cult. :-)
I like rare and exotic hardware. :-)
Same here. What sSpecs do your unlocked PIII-S have? As I know, not all ES have unlocked multi. And some have a multi more than 10.5x as I know.
find
quote
#5
Do you mean, the FSB settings for FSB 138, 150 and 166 are available in standard bios?
Actually, I can only select a max FSB of 133 MHz. Hmmm
Too bad I've been so happy.
The CPU is a qualification sample.
I have never seen a PIII-S ES with higher multi 10.5x.
find
quote
#6
(01-31-2011, 03:46 AM)Individiual Wrote: Do you mean, the FSB settings for FSB 138, 150 and 166 are available in standard bios?
Yes. HOST frequency setting, do you see it? Maybe you should check with an FSB133 CPU - the board might think you have a FSB100 one and not show higher values.

You want to say that all QS/ES Tualatins have free multiplier?
find
quote
#7
The CPU is a 133 FSB CPU. It's a PIII-S 1.40 GHz (QS).
The P6S5AT board is not in operation. It is around here.

Here is a interesting link. He says, he can see FSB higher than 133, but can't select it: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showt...p?t=153465

And from german forum. The last two posts deal with cmos modding.
http://www.tualatin.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=39631&sid=6e635f9b61a65639686cda427c591e9b

No, there are a few PIII-S ES with locked multiplier, but most have an open multi.
find
quote
#8
Why don't you just use CPUFSB? Smile

Well, I'll try to apply this frequency by default.
find
quote
#9
Ok, I'll reassemble the system and use CPUFSB in the next days.
I will report you. ;-)

There are no 200 MHz FSB setting? 166 MHz is the highest?
But 166 MHz are also enough. :-) Thank you for your help.
find
quote
#10
In the BIOS there's nothing for 200MHz. But CPUFSB does have such a setting Wink
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)