Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6526
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61547
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19946
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168437
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5974
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 519
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5476
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60732
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 649
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24618
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174012
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 924
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59543
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43065

[REQUEST] Fujitsu T734 Lifebook BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello,

Is it possible to unlock hidden settings for my laptop? I especially interested in ExpressCard slot settings where i can change PCIe from gen 1 to gen 2 speed, but would be great to see all hidden settings.

I know it is NOT unwhitelist forum branch but it may be possible to remove whitelist on m2 and miniPCIe slots with unlocking hidden settings, right? Not sure if it is good idea to make 2 threads so far.

Attached file contains ROM file only, original bios link

Thanks you very much!


Attached Files
.zip   Fujitsu_T734_BIOS_ver115.zip (Size: 2.39 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#2
hello friends, I own a Fujitsu Lifebook T734 and was wondering if anyone knows how to unlock this UEFI? It is Phoenix SecureCore Tiano
It seems to be split between 2 WinBond chips. (I cannot open it with UEFITool "FfsParser::parseIntelImage: BIOS region is located outside of the opened image. If your system uses dual-chip storage, please append another part to the opened image")

Winbond W25Q64FV (8 Megabyte)

Winbond W25Q80BV (1 Megabyte)

I have extracted both with CH341a programmer.

If anyone could help here that would be very appreciated.

My bios rips attached and google drive link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ooc-qT9...sp=sharing

Please note I am very new to bios mods.

.zip   t734.zip (Size: 5.73 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#3
CPU-Z Info here.
   
   
find
quote
#4
Hello.
BIOS mod: runinthesun3000.zip.
find
quote
#5
(06-12-2022, 10:24 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Hello.
BIOS mod: runinthesun3000.zip.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It the bios mod works!!
find
quote
#6
Hello everyone, I am attempting to make a hackintosh with this PC and really need the hidden menu mod so i can change some settings, I extracted these split BIOS chips with a CH341A. It seems to have Phoenix SecureCore Tiano UEFI. Is it possible to mod? I will attach CPU-Z Screenshots too.
The UEFI is version 1.17 from 2020 but laptop was made in 2014.

All help is really appreciated.

The chips:

1MB Winbond W25Q80BV 
8MB Winbond W25Q64FV

BIOS: https://mega.nz/file/ojxxAaKJ#aqRotmv6Xj...RC9wZgey6s

   
   
find
quote
#7
Hello.
(05-25-2024, 12:18 PM)windvd Wrote: really need the hidden menu mod so i can change some settings
Which settings you need? Name several of them. I'll check if settings are present, if it's worth the effort.
find
quote
#8
(05-26-2024, 02:37 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Hello.
(05-25-2024, 12:18 PM)windvd Wrote: really need the hidden menu mod so i can change some settings
Which settings you need? Name several of them. I'll check if settings are present, if it's worth the effort.
Specifically CFG-Lock. Opencore's bypass for this does not work with this hardware. All i know is fujitsu does have a hidden menu that can be unlocked on most models, I don't know for sure if this applies to mine though.

EDIT: Oh and setting the iGPU VRAM manually would be helpful
find
quote
#9
windvd.zip
I placed a link to Debug menu just under the Time/Date settings in System tab.
Find CFG Lock setting in Processor Configuration, VRAM settings in SA Configuration -> Graphics Configuration.
find
quote
#10
(05-26-2024, 02:14 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: windvd.zip
I placed a link to Debug menu just under the Time/Date settings in System tab.
Find CFG Lock setting in Processor Configuration, VRAM settings in SA Configuration -> Graphics Configuration.
Thank you so much!! My programming clip recently broke when trying to flash something else, so I'll flash this in a few days when the new one comes in.

Seriously you are a big help I appreciate it Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)