Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424398
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224435
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119165
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309693
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61193

[REQUEST] HP Compaq nx8220 WWAN Whitelist Removal
#1
does anyone please no whitelist bios for HP NX8220?
find
quote
#2
Hello, I'm looking for the whitelist removed BIOS (NX8220_DTV_sp45086_no_whitelist_DOS.zip) listed at the bottom of this post: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...6#pid27686

I cannot find it anywhere else, and I don't know how to do it myself with ADDCC or if I need something else. Phoenix tool does not work with my bios. Looking for .rom or .cab (packed rom) because I will be flashing with DOS. Already have flashing tools. If possible, can somebody point me somewhere that shows how to remove the whitelist? I've found guides that show how to change vendor ID and things, but not to completely remove it like some of these mods do.

68DTV ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45086.exe

or backup from current whitelist-locked bios using rompaq:
http://uploaded.net/file/huk3ckbp
https://www.sendspace.com/file/de22c2
http://multiupload.biz/sgrz5g1nwttc/68DT...z.BAK.html
find
quote
#3
Hi friend,
these kind of bioses don't permit to roll back bios and Flashing tool patched
(TTAV134) don't want to work !
I will give a look !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
(01-23-2015, 06:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
these kind of bioses don't permit to roll back bios and Flashing tool patched
(TTAV134) don't want to work !
I will give a look !
Regards

Thanks, if it doesn't work I'll just have to keep scavenging through wireless cards until I find the right one. So far I've flashed my nc8420 and 6510b successfully. Makes it a lot easier to be able to put in any card and have it boot.
find
quote
#5
Can you re-upload
NX8220_DTV_sp45086_no_whitelist_DOS.zip


I have Hp Compaq nx8220 with dead wifi card and want to change it to working.
Thanks!
find
quote
#6
Hello I have an old HP pavillion DV6000 series laptop

i want to change the wireless card from an Atheros AR5007 (54mbps)to an Atheros AR 5008.(300Mbps)

i bought the card, placed it into the laptop and volia I got 104 yada yada error. i can hot plug the card in and the system recognises it fine but that isnt really a viable solution. After a few hours research I found you guys. 
i am not very technical but i can change a card and flash a bios so i am asking if there are any BIOS that already have the whitelist removed that i can flash. i have looked into changing the HEX keys etc but it is a little bit too far beyond my technical scope. (im not even sure if im posting in the right place. if i am not i apologise and ask to be pointed in the correct area, never used forums much)
the laptop is an HP6820ea version
the bios in the system now is Phoenix F2.F.
the laptop is AMD (x2) processors.

the Equipment ID for the 5007 is  PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0450&SUBSYS_30CF103C   and for the 5008 it is PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0024&SUBSYS_7125144F.

if anybody can help then i am happy to donate a few pints. thanking you in anticipation
Andy Ireland
find
quote
#7
Hello, so I just was curious if anyone could help me? The bios was posted here before, but every link I could find were dead. Thanks!

Latest bios: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-4...p45087.exe


Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
find
quote
#8
(01-20-2019, 07:35 PM)nar001 Wrote: Hello, so I just was curious if anyone could help me? The bios was posted here before, but every link I could find were dead. Thanks!

Latest bios: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-4...p45087.exe


Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Same bios done here https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...st-1317203
find
quote
#9
(01-21-2019, 02:16 AM)Serg008 Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 07:35 PM)nar001 Wrote: Hello, so I just was curious if anyone could help me? The bios was posted here before, but every link I could find were dead. Thanks!

Latest bios: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-4...p45087.exe


Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Same bios done here https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...st-1317203

Oh, thanks a lot!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)