Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14005
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424478
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224569
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309735
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[REQUEST] HP DV6-6000eb
#1
Hi,
Someone could unlock this one for me please?
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54724.exe

HP DV6-6000eb
AMD Phenom II Quad-Core P960
8 GB DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6470M (512 MB DDR3)
Windows 7

I'd like to have everything unlocked of course but I'm looking to disable switchable graphics. That's the main thing.

Thank you
find
quote
#2
Hi friend!
If you switch graphics you may get bricked laptop!!It is very dangerous!!!
This problem can be solved if external videochip didn't work.
Serviceman will dettach it so laptop can be working with APU graphics.
If you understand all risks and want to continue, i will try to unlock.
Please post screenshots of Tabs shown in Bios menu.
find
quote
#3
(04-24-2015, 12:43 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hi friend!
If you switch graphics you may get bricked laptop!!It is very dangerous!!!
This problem can be solved if external videochip didn't work.
Serviceman will dettach it so laptop can be working with APU graphics.
If you understand all risks and want to continue, i will try to unlock.
Please post screenshots of Tabs shown in Bios menu.

Hi there,
thanks for helping. These are the tabs:
http://i.imgur.com/CIgtUZm.jpg

I'm not sure if I understood what you meant but...

my laptop has 1 GPU HD 6470M (discrete) and another one from Intel (integrated).
Both are working.

On Windows 7 it's possible to choose which one I want to use since there are good drivers from ATI and everything works ok.
[check switchable graphics]
On Linux I had a lot of problems with that because the existent drivers are poorly done and I couldn't get to switch between GPUs.

I thought with an unlocked BIOS I could perhaps disable the ATI GPU so I could use Linux with only the Intel graphics?

How come I can get a bricked laptop only by disabling the discrete GPU?
(btw, everything is soldered into one board, otherwise I would have simply taken out the discrete gpu)

Thank you very much
find
quote
#4
BUMP!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)