Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6499
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308115
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61520
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19925
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168347
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5946
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 505
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5458
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60690
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274642
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693326
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173936
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 504
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59496
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43044

[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 840 G1 WWAN Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some help in removing the whitelist for a HP EliteBook 850 G1 for WWAN.

BIOS is used in all L71 Family ROMS, which includes:

HP EliteBook 840 G1 Notebook PC
HP ZBook 14 Mobile Workstation
HP EliteBook 740 G1 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 850 G1 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 750 G1 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 820 G1 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 720 G1 Notebook PC

BIOS: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71001-71500/sp71048.exe (Latest, and installed)

Not sure if RSA signed, Andy's Phoenix Tool didn't say decrypted but folder contained other files with RSA in the filename.

Module is a Huawei MU736 3G+GPS, I'm not sure on the PCI ID as I can't find it anywhere.
EDIT: I found it - VID=12D1 PID=1570

What is interesting, is that with the module installed, I get the 703 error (unsupported WWAN), but here
( http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/publi...b_139074_1 ) it states under release notes that the EliteBook 850 G1 and the Huawei MU736 are both supported...

Attached image is one I found on here, but is the exact same message I get with the module installed.

Please help me out! I hope I've provided all the information needed.

Willing to donate!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
Hi, i'm in the same situation, did you get the modded bios, did it work?
thank in advance
find
quote
#3
Hi All, I just bought a Sierra EM 7355 (compatible with the laptop but not HP signed).
as I can read in your website I will need to whitelist my BIOS.

Any help would be appreciate, as I keep reading information all over the place, thank you very much!

Happy new year
find
quote
#4
Hello,

I would like to be able to install an HP lt4210 (or better known in some circles as the Fibocom L850-GL or Intel XMM 7360) into my HP EliteBook 840 G1, which has a WWAN whitelist. Whenever I install the card into the machine, the laptop just gives it the cold shoulder; it's as though the card doesn't even exist.

The link to the BIOS can be found here: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp102001-...102452.exe

I have no idea who the BIOS vendor is, let alone whether it's RSA signed, and I have no idea how to find out either of these things.

Seeing as most similar threads don't get any replies, I'm not holding out much hope for this being possible, but I figured it wouldn't kill me to ask.
find
quote
#5
Hi i have attach a pic of my system info kindly whitelist the WWAN. i need to use egpu on my PCIe slot.
thank you.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#6
Having an EliteBook 840 G1, when I install T77W595, nothing happens the HP doesn't disappear and no error log. Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)