Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308222
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61540
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168417
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5469
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60718
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173990
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59531
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8570p Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello folks,

I have a 8570p and recently bought a Sierra MC8775 which is not working, I'm getting the famous 703 Module not compatible message.

Can anyone help me and remove the whitelist?

The BIOS is F.61, and here's the link to the download.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70001-70500/sp70478.exe

I have actually followed the guide on how to unpack the Insyde BIOS, but I fail at disassembly and actually removing the whitelist.

Please, help me with this. If you need anything else, just ping me, I'll suply more info.

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
Only using an HW SPI Programmer We cna do this job !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hello everyone,

I would like to Bluetooth and Wifi Whitelist my BIOS.

My laptop is a HP EliteBook 8570p.

Here is my bios : Hewlett-Packard-68ICFVer.F.61.rom

I need this because i upgraded my wifi card in an intel 7260AC but the bluetooth is not working.


Thank you very much,

PS : Sorry if my english is not perfect.
find
quote
#4
Hello

Need Bois modified to work with new WWAN Card for Verizon had it working when i updated the Bios but I removed it to try on another PC and it was whitelisted again.

Bois i need modified so i can use the WWAN
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81001-81500/sp81428.exe

WWAN Info
FCCIDTongueKRNVWE362-M
IC:3229B-E362
its a Novatel Wireless E362

don't know how to get PCI id from old unit if needed please let me know how to thanks.

Anything else that you need please contact me by email storres6981@gmail.com
find
quote
#5
I have hp EliteBook 8570p I need a modified bios because I have eGPU and my 8570p notebook is whitelisted please I need unwhitelisted bios if you can make a one for me I have been strangling to do something but I couldn't do anything please help me here is my email zezo28286@gmail.com
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)