Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6499
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308115
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61520
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19925
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168347
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5946
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 505
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5458
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60690
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274642
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693326
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173936
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 504
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59496
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43044

[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8760w Whitelist Removal
#21
Hi!

I could use an unlock for this same notebook and I'm willing to provide all necessary information.
What tool do I need to download an use?

Thank you!
find
quote
#22
Hi, felas.

Wanna remove whitelist wifi from this model, please.


Attached Files
.bin   MX25L6405 dump 6050A2438101-MB-A02.BIN (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#23
Hi!

Can anyone do for me Bios WWAN whitelist removal for HP elitebook 8760W laptop?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1viPgV7...BAesUc7r-m

Link have aida64 extreme reports, my bios backup and HP bios update in folder.

Lot of thanks!
find
quote
#24
So I've been digging all over the internet with no success. I was hoping someone would be willing to make a patch to the bios for this laptop that could be installed by either pasting it into temp files during running the bios flasher exe, or simply a prepackaged exe that does it all for me. I'm hoping to completely remove the whitelist from it so I can install whatever card I want. I would preferably have it proven to work by someone who can undo it with a programmer or something, as I don't have access to that to fix it if it fails. I'm simply looking to install an AX3000, which is an unofficial but totally functional Intel AX200 card, made to work with mPCIe, so I could get WiFi 6 running in my EliteBook. I want any card to work though because I haven't purchased the AX yet, and I just want the whitelist flat out gone.

Theoretically, I just need the bios to not do the check. I was able to confirm "unsupported" cards can work in the laptop by doing a complicated but interesting trick. Boot the computer to Windows with a "supported" card installed. Then put the laptop into sleep mode. This is the point where you swap out the card for an "unsupported" one. Once that's complete, you can wake the laptop back up and the card will work perfectly fine till the next reboot. The Bluetooth part on combo cards doesn't show up at all, likely because the computer was whitelisted, and no cards on the whitelist were ever combo cards. I don't have access to a programmer and can't buy one btw, so a method of doing this without one is needed. Plus I have a friend who would also enjoy having a better wifi card in his 8760w too, and he also doesn't have a programmer.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)