Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224629
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] HP Envy 17t-3200 BIOS advanced menu
#1
HP Envy 17t-3200
BIOS F.06 Rev A
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57537.exe

Appears as if its RSA signed and I understand the risks

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#2
I would like an unlocked BIOS for this machine as well... particularly an unlock for the "Switchable Graphics Mode" option under "System configuration" menu.

[Image: uIoPm.png]

The correct BIOS file is "01853.fd" for this machine.

Maybe relevant, file from HP_TOOLS partition (01853.bin): http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vtl17
find
quote
#3
I too am looking for an unlocked version of this BIOS. I understand the risks of the BIOS being RSA signed and am willing to test right away. I will also gladly make a donation to anyone who can deliver a working BIOS. Thanks!!
find
quote
#4
I too am highly interested in this..

All I wanted to do was simply change the boot device and cannot do so, although there are plenty of other options I would like to see that is probably the biggest.
(I am aware you can switch boot order, however you cannot select which HDD of the three on the system it boots from)
find
quote
#5
(08-14-2012, 12:48 AM)MacHater Wrote: I would like an unlocked BIOS for this machine as well... particularly an unlock for the "Switchable Graphics Mode" option under "System configuration" menu.

[Image: uIoPm.png]

The correct BIOS file is "01853.fd" for this machine.

Maybe relevant, file from HP_TOOLS partition (01853.bin): http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vtl17

Hi, Can anyone help us?

Please, I've tried to make a mod, but without success.
Most people search it!...

Thanks Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)