Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14008
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224589
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

[REQUEST] HP Folio 13-1000 Series BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi all... I have a 13-1016tu HP folio 3...

I would like to unlock the BIOS or be able to set the SATA compatibility mode on or off. there is no option in the bios to do this... and I cant find a F6 driver for it either..

model:13-1016tu (New HP folio 13 ultrabook)
BIOS Version: F.06
Bios Type: Insyde


link to the bios is here
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...2&sw_lang=
find
quote
#2
Hi,

I am looking to unlock the advanced menus on my:

Manufacturer: Hewlet-Packard
Model:   Folio 13 1020us

Bios revision:  [b]F.0B[/b]
Bios Type:  Insyde H2O v3.5
Bios Download Link:  http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60658.exe

Bios Menu Picture:  InsydeH2O_v3.5_F.0B_ScreenShot
I've tried a few tools on this forum, but they don't seem to work.


I was able to decrypt the *.FD file using Pheonix SLIC mod tool, but i'm not sure where to go from there.  
I'd be happy to mod it myself if I could be pointed in the right direction, but the only other info I found about it was from Donovan6k's excellent work on the topic which is well... well over my head.

I see a few similar bios's that he had already prepared here and here, but they will not run on my machine with an error stating the versions are mismatched.

Thanks in advance!!!
find
quote
#3
Hi, I need your help to unlock advanced menu on bios, and a no whitelist mod. Please, is for a Project, i tried to doing myself, but im lost.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-6...p59761.exe
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)