Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 27
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424237
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223955
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309562
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

[REQUEST] HP Folio 13-1000 Series Whitelist Removal
#1
Anyone able to remove the whitelist from this one for me?

Latest Bios - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-103064-1&cc=au&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5215978&sw_lang=
find
quote
#2
Hi Camiloml,

I have a HP Folio 13 1030 US Ultrabook, i wanted to upgrade the wifi card to a dual band card, i got the intel6235 card from HP, trying to replace my Broadcom 2.4 Ghz + BT 4.0 Card.

I have been looking for the modded bios for my laptop but no vail.

I could not find ezh2o mod tool,

Could you please help me remove the white list on the bios.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Please find the link attached for the bios file.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60658.exe

Thanks a lot in advance,

Khan.
find
quote
#3
BIOS Mod request:
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : HP-Folio 13-1050ez
-Bios Type : Insyde BIOS / ACPI 2.0
-Bios SLIC : 2.1
-Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60658.exe
Please help me, I need a new wlan-card on my computer, because the one I have now is not compatible with the wifi of my School. I bought a super wlan Adapter, but it's no compatible with my HP-Computer.
Can someone modify the BIOs-update file to remove the PCI-e check of HP in the start (whitelist), or are there instruction to do it myself
Thank you in advance ans I hope you can help me quickly
find
quote
#4
BIOS Mod request:
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : HP-Folio 13-1050ez
-Bios Type : Insyde BIOS / ACPI 2.0
-Bios SLIC : 2.1
-Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60658.exe
Please help me, I need a new wlan-card on my computer, because the one I have now is not compatible with the wifi of my School. I bought a super wlan Adapter, but it's no compatible with my HP-Computer.
Can someone modify the BIOs-update file to remove the PCI-e check of HP in the start (whitelist), or are there instruction to do it myself
Thank you in advance ans I hope you can help me quickly
find
quote
#5
(11-15-2014, 01:13 AM)fulgencio Wrote: BIOS Mod request:
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : HP-Folio 13-1050ez
-Bios Type : Insyde BIOS / ACPI 2.0
-Bios SLIC : 2.1
-Bios Link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60658.exe
Please help me, I need a new wlan-card on my computer, because the one I have now is not compatible with the wifi of my School. I bought a super wlan Adapter, but it's no compatible with my HP-Computer.
Can someone modify the BIOs-update file to remove the PCI-e check of HP in the start (whitelist), or are there instruction to do it myself
Thank you in advance ans I hope you can help me quickly

Hi friend,
We are trying to bypass RSA Check on sp6xxxx.exe, but only Donovan6k has got result !
We can try to modify sp5xxxx.exe, so upload an older version or post a link !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
Hi, thanks for your answer.

here you have the sp5xxx.exe Version
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59761.exe

thanks, I hope you can help me
find
quote
#7
Hi fulgencio,

Were you able to modify the Bios for whitelist  ?

Any luck ?
find
quote
#8
(06-08-2013, 11:21 PM)mkhanbag Wrote: Hi Camiloml,

I have a HP Folio 13 1030 US Ultrabook, i wanted to upgrade the wifi card to a dual band card, i got the intel6235 card from HP, trying to replace my Broadcom 2.4 Ghz + BT 4.0 Card.

I have been looking for the modded bios for my laptop but no vail.

I could not find ezh2o mod tool,

Could you please help me remove the white list on the bios.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Please find the link attached for the bios file.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60658.exe

Thanks a lot in advance,

Khan.

Hi friend,
there was a previous request here so We can join the two in your :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-B...0ez--17489

(11-16-2014, 01:25 PM)fulgencio Wrote: Hi, thanks for your answer.

here you have the sp5xxx.exe Version
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59761.exe

thanks, I hope you can help me

I will try to modify the older one sp55433.exe !
As quick as i will upload a Bios Mod here to try !
Regards





Here is Bios Mod SLIC 2.1 + NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/59511638

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
(12-09-2014, 01:56 AM)mkhanbag Wrote: Hi fulgencio,

Were you able to modify the Bios for whitelist  ?

Any luck ?

Here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...?pid=80672

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(12-09-2014, 05:55 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I will try to modify the older one sp55433.exe !
As quick as i will upload a Bios Mod here to try !
Regards





Here is Bios Mod SLIC 2.1 + NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/59511638

let me know
Regards
Hi there!
thanks for your help. The file to download was deleted. I still not could remove the whitelist of my Notebook!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)