Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14330
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227278
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119500
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310529
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] HP G62-100 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#1
I found this thread:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...al-sp52604

But the BIOS provided in the thread DOES NOT work. Even though the download link from HPto the BIOS is the same.

This is the screen as to what happens during boot with another card

http://i50.tinypic.com/2enazas.jpg

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

ORIGINAL WIFI CARD RTL8191SE:
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8171&SUBSYS_1467103C&REV_10
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8171&SUBSYS_1467103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8171&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8171&CC_0280

Motherboard ID:

The softpaq extracted 1425F37.exe in my C:\SwSetup\SP52604 folder
but 1484 is what the bios software say it is

[Image: 29w4n07.jpg]

Can someone please revisit this BIOS again? Because I tried to contact the author of the "modded" BIOS but he will not respond.

The WIFI card I am trying to add is from HP (RT3592) HP Part # HP 629887-001 So it IS a genuine HP part.


If anyone need information please let me know.


TIA!
find
quote
#2
I just purchased a new mini-pcie wifi card and its not supported by bios, could you please remove the whitelist for me?
Thanks a lot,

This is my bios link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

BTW I found one thread with same bios but deferent computer model but the bios link was broken and the thread status was Removed.

Thanks again, your efforts appreciated in advance even if there is no luck with this bios because this website is really amazing and informative.
find
quote
#3
(06-11-2014, 10:20 AM)omarfx Wrote: I just purchased a new mini-pcie wifi card and its not supported by bios, could you please remove the whitelist for me?
Thanks a lot,

This is my bios link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

BTW I found one thread with same bios but deferent computer model but the bios link was broken and the thread status was Removed.

Thanks again, your efforts appreciated in advance even if there is no luck with this bios because this website is really amazing and informative.

There are many files ready for your laptop :

Donovan Advanced unlocked :

http://rghost.net/56323277

Camiloml NWL :

http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=sp52604_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

Authors are GODs so let You try them and then I will correct some issue eventualy !
let me know
Regards

Can I ask which is your Boar Model ? are four :

1425
1426
1484
21484

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Thanks for the reply, I'll give them a try then I'll post the results.

My board id 1425. I've tried Camiloml NWL it works fine with WiFi but the only problem so far is the keyboard doesn't work inside bios menus, I can't change nothing, stuck with the maim window, I can see the time progressing.

I meant "stuck with the main window"
find
quote
#5
OK, now I connected an external keyboard, when I boot with the external keyboard connected, both of them built in and external keyboards are working, but if I connect the external while I'm inside the bios only external keyboard working. Anyway since there is a way to change the bios setting that's great for me.

I really appreciate your help BDMaster, you made my day thanks a lot
find
quote
#6
Smile 
hi i need some help with my whitelist removal.  trying to install an intel ac 7260 in a hp g62-149wm but get the 702 error.  current bios revision is F.37.

im not exactly sure what all information is needed or how to get it so let me know what i need to do.  

thanks in advance. Smile
find
quote
#7
solved.

step 1: go to the directory
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/

step 2: go to the whitelist
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...telists%2F

step 3: find your bios revision, mine was sp52604
sp52604_NWL_ByCamiloml.exe

step 4: download and install

step 5: enjoy new wifi card and tell hp to suck it!


now it still flashes that my wlan isnt correct (error 702 in my case) but that goes away faster than you can read it and isnt a big deal to me.

thanks to camiloml for all the work he put in for this fix. Smile
find
quote
#8
Hi All,

Can I get some help, how can I make my GF G500 Lenovo WiFi withlisted?
I like to use it with Intel 7260HMW (AC) type of card, but when I put it in it wont start the laptop
Error: Unauthorized Wireless card, power off and remove it (attached)


How can I backup my BIOS and share it with you to unlock for me?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Rambo Junior


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#9
Hello,
I would like a remove the whitelist wireless card if possible, my pc is a HP G62-120sw
-Motherboard ID: 1426
-Bios Type: Insyde
I have the F37 installed: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

Thank you very much in advance!


Best regards.
find
quote
#10
(03-03-2018, 03:42 AM)matrixmm Wrote: Hello,
I would like a remove the whitelist wireless card if possible, my pc is a HP G62-120sw
-Motherboard ID: 1426
-Bios Type: Insyde
I have the F37 installed: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52604.exe

Thank you very much in advance!


Best regards.
Hi!
You can find unlocked bios for your laptop on this page:  https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...telists%2F
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)