Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224590
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dm4-2000 & dm4-2100 series BIOS Unlock
#91
Hi, I'm a noob here, this is my first request. 
I'm trying to update the WiFi card in this laptop and I've come up against the dreaded HP 'whitelist'. I was wondering if the BIOS in this laptop could be modded to remove the whitelist or to add the info for WiFi card into the BIOS whitelist. 

The most current BIOS number from HP is sp59880. The BIOS version installed on the laptop (from System Information) is F.12
Something called SMBIOS is version 2.7

The WiFi card that's in the machine is an Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030, model number 11230BNHU.
The WiFi card that I'm trying to install is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, model number 7260HMW.

If any more information is needed please let me know. Thank you for your help! I hope I've made this request correctly...
find
quote
#92
I need to unlock hidden advanced menu to disable Intel integrated graphics. I need to activate ONLY my Radeon 6470M, it's possible?

HP DM4-2155

Bios: Insyde H20 3.5 F.17

Bios file: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60704.exe
find
quote
#93
Hi all! I found my old HP laptop and updated everything, however I seem to be missing the option to adjust the dedicated graphics memory in my BIOS. Can anyone help to unlock it? 

It is a HP Pavilion DM4-2070us running Windows 10. 
Attached is a photo of the current system config page in my bios.
The current bios is F.16, sp59880.
Here is the link to where I downloaded the updated bios: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-6...p59880.exe

Thank you!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)