Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6403
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424550
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3654
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224788
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309812
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62001
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20314
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169429
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6386
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv5-1235dx Intel
#1
Greetings everyone, I'd like to request help to mod the following model if possible, please.

-Notebook Model : HP Pavilion dv5-1235dx Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, Factory Installed OS Vista
-Product Number : NB163UA#ABA
-Motherboard Manufacturer : Quanta, Model : 3602, Rev : 110
-Bios Brand : Hewlett-Packard
-Bios Type : InsydeH20, Rev.3.5
-Bios Revision : F.21
-Bios SLIC : 2.1
-Bios Link :  https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-4...p45138.exe
-Rw-everything report : https://mega.nz/#!r90XTQzS!HzQv3zcwOwKW-...XyK1_3VdsY

Id like to dual boot it with WinOS 7 and/or WinOS 10 and also to upgrade multiple components such as, CPU, SSD, WLAN, TV Tuner, RAM etc, and id like to gain advantage of the full unlocked BIOS, if possible of course, and no whitelist, to be able to be more flexible in what hardware to buy, but before I go ahead and purchase required components id like to know if above mentioned BIOS can be unlocked, because current BIOS mod for the Pavilion dv5 1000 series that is posted out there online by TTAV134, does NOT unlock the BIOS on my model, and any other link that I found are simply dead to try them out.

I am new to this, please advise if I need to do something else in order to achieve the mod, testing or what ever is necessary, thank you.

PS. I've already repartitioned the HDD and installed dual booth win7 and 10 and I never had any issues, maybe because first I made sure before that to update the EEPROM with correct information to support win7 like it would have been factory made instead of Vista, I don't know for sure, but I never encountered issues on that, yet id like to upgrade the hardware components mentioned above.

Now if I lets say by miracle brick my device, does it really require that factory HP_RECOVERY partition that came with windows Vista?
I have the Recovery Discs to rebuild back the HDD like factory if necessary, but I doubt its needed?
Because I tested the BIOS by TTAV134 both from win7 installation and also the win+B option to flash at boot and it worked with out issues, it just doesn't really unlock the BIOS, picture attached shows what has changed, the rest of the tabs are similar like other dv5-1000 series devices.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)