Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424291
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224159
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119144
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61944
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6306
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5770
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g7-2000 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#1
Greetings all.
My utmost gratitude to everyone who contributes to the service that is provided here.

My whitelist removal request:

-Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: g7-2251dx
-Bios Version/Date: Insyde F.26, (2/21/2013)
-SMBIOS Version: 2.7
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-116222-1&cc=us&dlc=&lc=en&os=4132&product=5336987&sw_lang=
-Current card: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_1838103C&REV_01
Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter

-Card to be added: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205

Thank you ever so much in advance. You people are doing God's work. Big Grin

P.S. - I've searced far and wide for this request to no avail. I will be happy to pay/donate to whomever I need to, just point me in the direction of where funds need to be submitted.
find
quote
#2
Ok, so I received the Intel Centrino Advanced-N6205 today.
I figured I had nothing to lose so I installed the card - fully expecting the laptop not to boot up, or an error message to pop up.
Instead, the laptop booted without fault. I installed the driver for the card - and it worked! Quite a pleasant surprise. Smile

I wanted to share that bit of news for those who have an HP Pavilion g7-2251dx.
find
quote
#3
Dear Members,

I have an HP Pavilion G7-2207sg, with a Whitelist for the wireless module. Could You please help me to remove this whitelist.
Also I would need HP SLIC 2.1 in BIOS and unlocked hidden menus. I hope that You can help me.

BIOS: UEFI BIOS F.27
Download: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77501-7...p77532.exe
WLAN Module: Ralink RT5390R 802.11bgn
Specific Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_539B&SUBSYS_18ED103C&REV_00

I already prepared a BIOS Recovery USB Stick.

Thank You in advance.
Jelges
find
quote
#4
Hello to all of you,
I want to change my Ralink RT5390 to an Intel Dualband Wireless-N 7260.
I would appreciate it if someone could modify the bios, so I can use every Networkcard I want.

System: HP Pavilion g7-2370sg
Chipsatz: Intel HM76 Express
Bios Vendor: Insyde
Bios Version: F.26 (https://drivers.eu/4dfRZF)
find
quote
#5
I'm not sure if this is necessary but, here are the data I read with BACKUP_Tools19n:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/abrg7k


The copy of the BIOS image created with HP System BIOS Update Utility:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/p2mqdw

And a copy of the recovery USB flash drive created with HP System BIOS Update Utility:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/l1d90e
find
quote
#6
Requesting a Wifi whitelist removal on a HP Pavilion  g7-2254sr
Installing a mpe-ax3000h wifi card
find
quote
#7
You'd DEFINITELY need an SPI programmer like CH341A to make BIOS modifications work.
find
quote
#8
Got it. Thanks a lot. I will definitely not risk using the programmer.
find
quote
#9
Hello!
I have HP laptop - pavilion g7 2200sw and my wifi card is broken, I have an AzureWave AR5B95 card, but unfortunately it does not want to work with my laptop - no message appears, but it cannot start in the system (cannot turn on the network)
BIOS file - https://support.hp.com/pl-pl/drivers/hp-...el/5319739
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)