Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424182
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223862
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119106
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274957

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion x360 13-u000 series BIOS Unlock
#11
(02-29-2020, 10:48 AM)galacticwarrior448 Wrote: It says cannot identify Bios
I will modify each version.
find
quote
#12
(02-27-2020, 12:40 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: Ok, finally flashed modded bios with some fast bootloops. For this you need your own laptop, for which this mod is intended. Proofs and instruction will be tomorrow. Now say - which one?

Ok I finally found out. I have the 081A9F38. I used CMD to find out.
find
quote
#13
(02-29-2020, 10:33 PM)galacticwarrior448 Wrote: Ok I finally found out. I have the 081A9F38. I used CMD to find out.

Good!
Hidden tabs not referenced by others, so I did it manually: I marked the missing tabs in order and changed the addresses.
   

There is only for 081A9F38
sp100911.zip
find
quote
#14
(03-05-2020, 07:39 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 10:33 PM)galacticwarrior448 Wrote: Ok I finally found out. I have the 081A9F38. I used CMD to find out.

Good!
Hidden tabs not referenced by others, so I did it manually: I marked the missing tabs in order and changed the addresses.

I don’t know if their initialization is tied only to what I touched, but there was no more mention of them.

Could you give some instructions. do i just flash the bin file through system diagnostics or do i have to run on of the app??
find
quote
#15
(03-06-2020, 02:04 AM)galacticwarrior448 Wrote: Could you give some instructions. do i just flash the bin file through system diagnostics or do i have to run on of the app??

No instruction. You hav to try to flash it in all possible ways because I dont know if there is any chances (read important threads in topic).
find
quote
#16
Hi, I'm looking to unlock my old laptop's BIOS. Here's the information:

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible PC
Model: 13-u003la
BIOS version F.39
Windows 10

This is the direct link to download the F.39 file: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-...105624.exe

I'm not even sure if downgrading the BIOS is possible on this machine, but in case there's already a modded one on this forum that I couldn't find, here's the link with all the BIOS versions that work for this laptop: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/swd...b-255746-1 (scroll down -> Revision History).

Thanks in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)