Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3604
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224334
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119159
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6776
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309666
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61953
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20266
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169244
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6327
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5783
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61182

[REQUEST] HP ProBook 4320s Whitelist Removal
#11
(03-14-2021, 08:18 AM)CapVi Wrote: With this I could mount a new Wifi card without any problem on my Hp 4320s with bios is 68AHH ver. F.61?
BIOS mod is always associated with risk, so if you cannot take on such a risk and do not know how to restore the device, it is better to refuse flashing.

P.S. The mod has not been tested.
find
quote
#12
Hi, there!
I tried Maxinator500's mods: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mEw65S9...sp=sharing , but it cannot been flashed, with some tips "bios file broken or incorrect hash" via HPQFlash.exe . Is there any mods to remove my BIOS-whitelist? Please help me!!!

My laptop is HP ProBook 4421s, I realized that it has the whitelist when I tried an Intel 7260HMW-AC wireless-card.
Model: HP Probook 4421s
BIOS: F.61 Rev.A
ROM Family: 68AHH
Download link: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp75501-7...p75892.exe
(Did not find tools to know whether it is RSAed or not, pls help me! )
find
quote
#13
(07-04-2021, 11:43 AM)CSH Wrote: it cannot been flashed
It turns out that this is impossible without using a HW SPI programmer.
find
quote
#14
(07-04-2021, 02:03 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 11:43 AM)CSH Wrote: it cannot been flashed
It turns out that this is impossible without using a HW SPI programmer.

I'm not a expert on this, so I studied something, please help me: are these right?

1. I find out my laptop, HP4421S, using a chip marked "winbond \ 25q32bvs1g \ 1049". I just search and guess that chip is the BIOS, is it right?
2. I find a programmer called "CH341A" in some Eshop, which saids it can use for "w25q32bv", is it can use for my laptop?
3. If I use CH341A, with the ROM file in your mods, it is possible to get the whitelist out, right? 
(If so, which file should I try to flash in?)
find
quote
#15
(07-06-2021, 12:50 PM)CSH Wrote: are these right?
Everything is as you described, but you should not flash the ROM file. An individual mod will be made for you based on a copy of your BIOS.
find
quote
#16
(07-06-2021, 01:39 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 12:50 PM)CSH Wrote: are these right?
Everything is as you described, but you should not flash the ROM file. An individual mod will be made for you based on a copy of your BIOS.

Thank you so much!
I will buy a CH341A right now.
Then, should I back up a ROM file for you?
find
quote
#17
(07-06-2021, 01:39 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 12:50 PM)CSH Wrote: are these right?
Everything is as you described, but you should not flash the ROM file. An individual mod will be made for you based on a copy of your BIOS.

I saved a copy of my BIOS, please help. Thank you, Maxinator500 !


Attached Files
.zip   hp-probook-4421s-bios.zip (Size: 2.13 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#18
(07-09-2021, 10:59 PM)CSH Wrote: I saved a copy of my BIOS, please help.
This is the BIOS mod for you. Use the programmer to install it.
find
quote
#19
(07-10-2021, 02:47 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 10:59 PM)CSH Wrote: I saved a copy of my BIOS, please help.
This is the BIOS mod for you. Use the programmer to install it.

Thanks!
After a successful flashing, it says something like "wrong hash code, so use default bios to recover"(Did not have time to record it)... Then my laptop reboots automatically, I find it still doesnot recognize my new wireless-card, even the original card also does not been recognized.
What can I do? Please guide me! ;(
find
quote
#20
(07-10-2021, 10:39 AM)CSH Wrote: What can I do?
Try again with this BIOS.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)