Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224597
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

[REQUEST] HP ProBook 5330m
#1
I have a proBook 5330m and the bios is locked so i can't change boot order or enable the card reader.
HD and network boot available only. Have booted to a black screen trying to load HPTOOLS but have got no further.

Serial No 5CD2800YM7
Bios version is 68SFF Ver F.22

I also have the UUID but I'm not sure what other information is needed.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to brick it tinkering myself. Thanks
find
quote
#2
(05-17-2015, 06:57 AM)djhowie Wrote: I have a proBook 5330m and the bios is locked so i can't change boot order or enable the card reader.
HD and network boot available only. Have booted to a black screen trying to load HPTOOLS but have got no further.

Serial No 5CD2800YM7
Bios version is 68SFF Ver F.22

I also have the UUID but I'm not sure what other information is needed.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to brick it tinkering myself.... Thanks
find
quote
#3
This modded BIOS cannot be flashed by User utility InsydeFlash.You need a HW SPI Programmer and soldering out bios chip from the laptop board.
P.S.If you want to boot from another device try to disable SECURE boot if available.
Good luck!
find
quote
#4
(05-21-2015, 01:49 PM)djhowie Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 06:57 AM)djhowie Wrote: I have a proBook 5330m and the bios is locked so i can't change boot order or enable the card reader.
HD and network boot available only. Have booted to a black screen trying to load HPTOOLS but have got no further.

Serial No 5CD2800YM7
Bios version is 68SFF Ver F.22

I also have the UUID but I'm not sure what other information is needed.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to brick it tinkering myself.... Thanks

If You want to try :

http://rghost.net/6v5MPqP46

let me know
Regards

P.S. Bios is not Cryptated but has an internal Checksum so can Brick !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)