Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424435
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3614
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224462
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6783
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 402
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309705
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169268
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6342
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 822
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61196

[REQUEST] HP pavilion dv6 1350-sl BIOS Unlock Request
#1
Hello everyone, i have this HP pavilion dv6 1350-sl, and can't find a modified bios for it. I know it is old but I want full control on it with the advanced menu if unlockable. I double checked also on this site and I didn't find it.

This is the lastest bios version:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m7mqoke82...9.exe/file

I hope you can help me guys.
thanks in advance

This is the bios infos
https://imgur.com/a/vLnP0Or
find
quote
#2
Here, I think I got you power and advanced pages
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1159151854
find
quote
#3
(02-07-2019, 04:00 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Here, I think I got you power and advanced pages
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1159151854

Thank you so much, I am sorry to still bother you, but, how do I install it?
There is a specific method to do it?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I had to copy the file in the bios folder installation.

EDIT2: Ok, I tried to install it but there is no changes in the bios :\. Maybe I have to do also something else after I install it?
find
quote
#4
Are you sure it flashed in? If you just put the mod BIOS as I named it into the flash folder that wont work, the stock flash tool calls BIOS by an exact name so it would have found the stock BIOS and flashed that.

Sorry for not including stock stuff initially, I assumed maybe you'd have it. Here is the stock installer files that came with it in the exe, mod BIOS is now renamed to stock BIOS name. Unzip, then run the InsydeFlash.exe from in this folder
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...3513492661

If you get error, please tell me the exact error and I will try to find way around it. Sometimes mod BIOS you need to edit some parts of the flasher package, or install with other tools, etc. I have not done any of that in package above, all stock except the mod bios.

Always load optimal defaults after BIOS flash, but that's in general, nothing to do with what happened when you flashed I think you just flashed stock BIOS in again is all.
find
quote
#5
Ok, I did everything you said in this answer. I re-flashed the BIOS, after I flashed, I loaded the default options as you said, but still nothing. And plus I've got no error.

Could it be that I installed the lastest BIOS some day before I went to search the new one and have to do a downgrade of the BIOS?

And thank you for your patience and kindness to help me Big Grin
find
quote
#6
So you used only files in the folder I sent you? Nothing from C:\SwSetup\sp54629? If so, that's good, sounds like it flashed, but lets be 100% sure.
Delete that entire folder from the stock package at C:\SwSetup\sp54629, then run the installer from the package I sent you again from your desktop and reboot to BIOS and see if still nothing new.

If nothing new it's OK, only means I need to look at the BIOS again, I am not a professional Insyde BIOS editor, I may have missed something.
I'll check again and get back to you, sorry this one didn't get yet it seems!
find
quote
#7
(02-07-2019, 06:19 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: So you used only files in the folder I sent you?  Nothing from C:\SwSetup\sp54629?  If so, that's good, sounds like it flashed, but lets be 100% sure.
Delete that entire folder from the stock package at C:\SwSetup\sp54629, then run the installer from the package I sent you again from your desktop and reboot to BIOS and see if still nothing new.

If nothing new it's OK, only means I need to look at the BIOS again, I am not a professional Insyde BIOS editor, I may have missed something.
I'll check again and get back to you, sorry this one didn't get yet it seems!

Yes I used the folder that you gave me and not that one. and did everything you said to do, now trying to re-flash it if it works.
And don't worry, I am taking time to you, so I'm the one that should be sorry XD. Still thank you for the help you're giving to me.

EDIT: tried the re-flash, but didn't work. Waiting for your next answer. And sorry again for taking you your time
find
quote
#8
Thanks for trying again, seems the edit isn't correct one then. All BIOS pages are same, still there too?
I'll look again tonight and see if I can find the reason that doesn't work and see if I can find other fix for you.
find
quote
#9
Yea the BIOS pages are the same as before.
I can wait. And again thank you.
find
quote
#10
Try this one now, if this fails, then method I know doesn't work for this BIOS and hopefully someone else will help
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...2019098864
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)