Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424120
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3551
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 210
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223708
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6734
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61102
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274943

[REQUEST] Ivy Bridge for Acer Veriton X2610G
#11
I am not sure what to read in the link.
find
quote
#12
(07-17-2022, 06:31 AM)lamfao Wrote: I am not sure what to read in the link.

Hi Lamfao,

Acer appear to have actually released an official BIOS update adding in Ivy Bridge CPU Support.

You can download this newer version (P.02) using the below links straight from Acer

P02.A1 - Windows:-

Code:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P02.A1_A_A.zip?acerid=634846775778490729&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=VERITON&Step3=VERITON%20X2610G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_10

P02.A1L - Linux:-

Code:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P02.A1L_A_A.zip?acerid=634834504264876651&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=VERITON&Step3=VERITON%20X2610G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_10
find
quote
#13
(07-17-2022, 09:56 PM)1234s282 Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 06:31 AM)lamfao Wrote: I am not sure what to read in the link.

Hi Lamfao,

Acer appear to have actually released an official BIOS update adding in Ivy Bridge CPU Support.

You can download this newer version (P.02) using the below links straight from Acer

P02.A1 - Windows:-

Code:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P02.A1_A_A.zip?acerid=634846775778490729&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=VERITON&Step3=VERITON%20X2610G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_10

P02.A1L - Linux:-

Code:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P02.A1L_A_A.zip?acerid=634834504264876651&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=VERITON&Step3=VERITON%20X2610G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_10

I can't, my bios is P01

https://community.acer.com/en/kb/article...patibility
find
quote
#14
(07-19-2022, 03:51 PM)lamfao Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 09:56 PM)1234s282 Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 06:31 AM)lamfao Wrote: I am not sure what to read in the link.

Hi Lamfao,

Acer appear to have actually released an official BIOS update adding in Ivy Bridge CPU Support.

You can download this newer version (P.02) using the below links straight from Acer

P02.A1 - Windows:-

Code:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P02.A1_A_A.zip?acerid=634846775778490729&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=VERITON&Step3=VERITON%20X2610G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_10

P02.A1L - Linux:-

Code:
https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_P02.A1L_A_A.zip?acerid=634834504264876651&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=VERITON&Step3=VERITON%20X2610G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=AAP_10

I can't, my bios is P01

https://community.acer.com/en/kb/article...patibility

My apologies, that's new information for me - I just thought that it was Acers way of naming new "major" BIOS versions - Didn't realise until I read that link that they were incompatible with each other. That's good to know.

I will see what I can do for you - I have had a long time away from modding and am only just re-learning some of it Smile
find
quote
#15
Hi Lamfao,

What Ivy Bridge CPU are you intending to use?
find
quote
#16
May you send this dump again.
I have several pc x2610g with H61H2-AD motherboard and P01-B0 bios
I'll would like to put there i5-3470s cpu
Hope it is possible to do
Thanks a lot
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)