Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Dear colleagues:

I want to unlock my Lenovo B590 20208 BIOS hidden settings (especially Power on AC attach).

[Image: ArdNnfT.jpg]

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
find
quote
#2
I used the BIOS backup tool v2.0 to get my BIOS backup:

[Image: I1YRyBQ.jpg]

Here is the program I used and the dump: http://rgho.st/7y4SKtQHv

Thanks
find
quote
#3
Hi:

I also used BACKUP_Tools12:

[Image: TFY9V3z.jpg]

Here is the program I used and the dump: http://rgho.st/7y4SKtQHv

Thanks
find
quote
#4
Hi Dudu2002: I've reuploaded the files to http://rgho.st/7y4SKtQHv

Thanks
find
quote
#5
(10-23-2017, 04:35 PM)CP1832 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002: I've reuploaded the files to http://rgho.st/7y4SKtQHv

Your mod completed
Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#6
(10-23-2017, 05:14 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 04:35 PM)CP1832 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002: I've reuploaded the files to http://rgho.st/7y4SKtQHv
Your mod completed
Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hi Dudu2002:

Indeed the mod worked and now I can see more BIOS settings, but when I modify "State after G3" to S0, the BIOS reports it as saved but when I restart the PC, it's back to S5. What else can I check?

Thanks in advance.

[Image: gYCsKae.jpg]

Thanks
find
quote
#7
(10-24-2017, 11:03 AM)CP1832 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:14 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 04:35 PM)CP1832 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002: I've reuploaded the files to http://rgho.st/7y4SKtQHv
Your mod completed
Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hi Dudu2002:

Indeed the mod worked and now I can see more BIOS settings, but when I modify "State after G3" to S0, the BIOS reports it as saved but when I restart the PC, it's back to S5. What else can I check?

Thanks in advance.

[Image: gYCsKae.jpg]
I've done a few more tests and I can modify other BIOS settings (and these modified settings are saved) but not those in the advanced tab. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks
find
quote
#8
By the way, I ran the the backup tools again in case it helps: http://rgho.st/7jlFsXVpMÑ

Thanks
find
quote
#9
I have another question. I've noticed that there's an update available for my BIOS. Can I apply that update? In case I can, can I request for it to be unlocked?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
find
quote
#10
Hello again friend do you remember me yesterday whitelist bios lenovo b590 i want to ask you if it is possible to add RAID because INTEL HM77 has raid but in bios only AHCI and Compatible can you add ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)