Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424385
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3609
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224393
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6779
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309684
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20269
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169255
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6337
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61190

[REQUEST] Lenovo G505S (83CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
BDMaster are you able to help with my bios please? I'm desperate to get the tabs open.

Thanks
find
quote
#12
(06-04-2014, 02:59 PM)Presha Wrote: BDMaster are you able to help with my bios please? I'm desperate to get the tabs open.

Thanks

Hi friend,
Download and unpack the Recovery Mod File :

http://rghost.net/56176309

Create an USB Stick Dos Fat32 Formatted and copy that file into then use Recovery Procedure :

- Performing the emergency flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(06-04-2014, 04:34 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 02:59 PM)Presha Wrote: BDMaster are you able to help with my bios please? I'm desperate to get the tabs open.

Thanks

Hi friend,
Download and unpack the Recovery Mod File :

http://rghost.net/56176309

Create an USB Stick Dos Fat32 Formatted and copy that file into then use Recovery Procedure :

- Performing the emergency flash:

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

Thankyou! I will try this ASAP, i was even following Donovans guide but it was slow progress and i was suck at one point.

I will update my progress
find
quote
#14
Hi BDMaster,

I have tried the steps, i would not work with FN+esc

I tried FN+R and that worked, the fan spinned up but continued spinning for 20 minutes.

I pulled the power and the laptop booted up.

The bios is still the same - no advanced options.

I have tried a couple of times, but the fan just keeps spinning its like nothing is flashing?

Or it flashed but the tabs are not showing?

Could you assist please?

Thanks
find
quote
#15
Anyone know why it's not working and be able to help please?
find
quote
#16
I have tried everything, flashit ect the bios file will not load the fan just spins I've left it for over 30 mins.

Please I will donate if anyone can help. Donovan? BDMaster?
find
quote
#17
(06-06-2014, 06:02 PM)Presha Wrote: I have tried everything, flashit ect the bios file will not load the fan just spins I've left it for over 30 mins.

Please I will donate if anyone can help. Donovan? BDMaster?

Hi friend,
only way is to buy as External USB SPI Eeprom Programmer with POMONA Soic Clip and reflash directly into Eeprom your Bios !
On ebay there are many cheaper solutions ! an user now was going to buy this one :

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Ship...34073.html

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
Thank you for your help....

If you don't mind can I ask why only the hardware method is available?

Do lenovo have protection in place?

I have been reading Donovan's guide on patching the insydeh flash utility.

Would this method be succesful if I followed his tutorial on his blog?

Donovan? Could you please asist? I don't doubt your ability BDMaster and I really appreciate your help, but if I donate to you Donovan is there any chance of this being flashed it is there no chance at all?

I'm willing to take some chances and take some risks with your guidance on my machine. Hopefully this could benefit the scene in the long run if we find away to flash these lenovo LAPTOPS. I will risk bricking it for the benigit of others
find
quote
#19
(06-07-2014, 05:55 PM)Presha Wrote: Thank you for your help....

If you don't mind can I ask why only the hardware method is available?

Do lenovo have protection in place?

I have been reading Donovan's guide on patching the insydeh flash utility.

Would this method be succesful if I followed his tutorial on his blog?

Donovan? Could you please asist? I don't doubt your ability BDMaster and I really appreciate your help, but if I donate to you Donovan is there any chance of this being flashed it is there no chance at all?

I'm willing to take some chances and take some risks with your guidance on my machine. Hopefully this could benefit the scene in the long run if we find away to flash these lenovo LAPTOPS. I will risk bricking it for the benigit of others

Hi friend,
I know that Donovan was studing Insyde Secure Flash and trying to patch Insyde Dll
, but He didn't find a solution !
Now He is trying to bypass the RSA Check into HP Bios protected and He is going to get many discoveries !
So nothing new yet and We haven't any possibility to use InsydeFlash to reflash Modded Bios, but if You want to be a testerHe will be glad to modify and try Modded Dll with You as He searched Always someone to experiment his tests !
Let me know nad I will comunicate to him !
We have discovered that there are only two ways to reflash Modded Bioses :

1. Recovery Mode (now all new Bioses have disabled this way)
2. Inte FPT prog (now a lot of Bioses have Eeprom Protect = error 28 or 280)

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
Hello,

Yes I would be happy to help Donovan, and Test out patched Dll.

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)