Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6401
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14037
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3651
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224749
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169424
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6384
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[REQUEST] Lenovo G570 (40CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#61
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#62
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8tygKtBKt

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#63
Thanks its working Big Grin
find
quote
#64
Hi,

Could I request the unlock of my BIOS?

BIOS version: 40CN33WW(V2.19)
EC Version: 40EC33WW(V2.19)



AIDA64 report and BIOS screenshot and results.rar

BIOS link


     
Thank you Smile
find
quote
#65
LENOVO g570 BIOS:https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/40cn33ww_64.exe
find
quote
#66
This is an insane community. The mods are sick. 

Trying to get to the advanced bios to get some ded. video memory to let Photoshop cc 2017 let me use 3d. I've tried everything else, I should have come here first.

Lenovo g570 Insyde bios v2.19
motherboard: lenovo
64 bit Windows 10 8gb RAM

I've tried to learn what you guys need, and I'll attach the AIDA report with the info. Is that how it's done - I hope? I'll get you whatever else you need. 

I look hella foward to it. I've spent 2-3 dozen hours on this site recently just learning stuff. 

I'm pretty sure that modding the bios is the only way to get some dedicated video memory. I need some b/c I have none.

This is a big deal on adobecOM b/c 3d functions on Photoshop won't work unless you got some ded. video memory.

[Image: dmem.jpg]

Thank you, very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR BEING A NOOB BUT how do I get the bios info to you - should I just attach it? 



ps. What's the right answer? On this forum, I've seen it said by mods to not use someone else's modded bio b/c it'll essentially clone their computer onto yours, but then, there's also the bios repository section. Is that just where a more generic version of the modded bios' are squared away?
find
quote
#67
hello

my laptop is integrated graphics (intel) 2nd gen
i3
my chip is hm65

I want unlocked advanced menu

and if posible
update microcode for support 3rd gen


AHMADQ
find
quote
#68
(03-08-2014, 08:55 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Here friend:

https://hostr.co/hETBDRtmwYDX

Report

Does it remove WLAN whitelist?
find
quote
#69
Hello,

Kindly request you to help me unlock my Insyde BIOS in lenovo G570
I need to install a new wireless card which is not possible currently as my laptop is not booting with my new wireless card
BIOS Version: 40CN28WW (V2.14)

I have added the bios backup created using BACKUP_Tools12.exe https://www.sendspace.com/file/iqgskm
I have also added the bios rom created using Universal Bios Backup  https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqn1od

Please let me know if you need more information
Thanks in advance for help
find
quote
#70
I'm looking to have my Lenovo G570 laptop BIOS unlocked.

Here's the link to latest BIOS: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...3ww_64.exe
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)