Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108050
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425651
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227609
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 2182-XB2
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr3a6w7trrxk1d....01%29.rom

Thanks!
find
quote
#52
(12-15-2013, 08:49 AM)SiberFox Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 2182-XB2
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr3a6w7trrxk1d....01%29.rom

Thanks!

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_NWL_SiberFox
http://rghost.net/50985116
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#53
Worked perfectly. Thank you so much!

(12-15-2013, 09:14 AM)sovem Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 08:49 AM)SiberFox Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 2182-XB2
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr3a6w7trrxk1d....01%29.rom

Thanks!

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_NWL_SiberFox
http://rghost.net/50985116
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#54
I can't Download file. Becouse file is File is deleted. Reload File again Please.
Thank you
find
quote
#55
Hi,

could someone please modify Bios for Lenovo G780 (2182) and remove the whitelist?

Please see the original Bios and an actual backup of my version:
http://rghost.net/51265905


Thanks in Advance.

Kind regards.
Commander.
find
quote
#56
(12-28-2013, 10:58 AM)commander1000 Wrote: Hi,

could someone please modify Bios for Lenovo G780 (2182) and remove the whitelist?

Please see the original Bios and an actual backup of my version:
http://rghost.net/51265905


Thanks in Advance.

Kind regards.
Commander.

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_NWL_commander
http://rghost.net/51274803
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#57
Hi, thanks a lot for help.


It seems that flashing of some areas was successful, but I got this message:

Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.


I will check if the whitelist removal was sucessful as soon as I have my new wireless Hardware (should be tomorrow) and post my results.
find
quote
#58
Here's the update:

My Intel Centrino Advanced 6230 N now works perfect in my Lenovo G780 (Model 2182)


Thanks a lot for your support.


Greetings from Germany.
find
quote
#59
Good day,

I too am looking to upgrade my wireless card in my G780 and am hoping you can help me remove the whitelist. I have backed up my Rom using the InsydeFlash tool:

[edit: ROM link removed]

Thanks in advance and Happy New year


edit: I was able to figure out how to mod the bio using the instructions at the following links:

to edit rom:
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/7033-Insyde-bios-mod-requests/page1310?p=714166&viewfull=1#post714166

to flash modified rom:
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/7033-Insyde-bios-mod-requests/page1562?p=838974&viewfull=1#post838974

I just followed the instructions to modify the rom to remove the whitelist, then saved that Rom on the USB key to be flashed (provided in the second link)
find
quote
#60
Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN92WW (V8.04)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/34p9xk9hxfzfxr....04%29.rom

Thank you in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)