Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108037
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227589
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
(01-08-2014, 03:54 PM)mrusaev Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN92WW (V8.04)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/34p9xk9hxfzfxr....04%29.rom

Thank you in advance!

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN92ww_NWL_mrusaev
http://rghost.net/51502179
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#62
(01-08-2014, 06:08 PM)sovem Wrote: WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN92ww_NWL_mrusaev
http://rghost.net/51502179
Look README to update. Please post results.

BIOS was updated successfully. Thank you very much!
find
quote
#63
Hello, can I get a whitelist removed as well?

Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 2182
BIOS version: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

Backup using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0: http://rghost.net/51684109

Thanks
find
quote
#64
(01-15-2014, 03:26 PM)joey25 Wrote: Hello, can I get a whitelist removed as well?

Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 2182
BIOS version: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

Backup using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0: http://rghost.net/51684109

Thanks

WL removed: Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_NWL_joey25
http://rghost.net/51689288
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#65
This did not work, somehow. I get an error when I start the batch file about protected range registers; then it says that I should press Enter to start. After that it erases, writes and reads something and tells me Success.

However, a different WiFi card still doesn't work.

(The BIOS backup I uploaded and the .bin file in the archive are identical too, is that intentional?)
find
quote
#66
(01-16-2014, 02:11 PM)joey25 Wrote: This did not work, somehow. I get an error when I start the batch file about protected range registers; then it says that I should press Enter to start. After that it erases, writes and reads something and tells me Success.

However, a different WiFi card still doesn't work.

(The BIOS backup I uploaded and the .bin file in the archive are identical too, is that intentional?)

I'm wrong. Sorry, it is non-modified.Big Grin
Bios mod: http://rghost.net/51712116

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#67
It works perfectly now. Thank you Smile
find
quote
#68
Hi, can You please remove my whitelist?

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN32WW (V2.02)

Here's my backup:
https://app.box.com/s/of961zm8e8vuumr96k64

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#69
Hi,
it would be very nice if you could provide me a BIOS without whitelist for a Lenovo G780 2182.
here you find my BIOS rom file 5ECN96WW (V9.01):
My actual BIOS

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#70
Hi, is there any chance to remove my whitelist? I know that You doing it in Your spare time and I don't complain. Just tell me if You won't do that for any reason so I can search for another solution...
Please reply.
Best regards.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)