Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227641
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(03-06-2014, 08:38 AM)sovem Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 05:28 AM)fikretaslan Wrote: Hello, I would like to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0

my BIOS rom file

Thank you in advance
WL removed
Advanced menu unlocked
Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_NWL_ADV_fikretaslan
http://rghost.net/52861826
Look README to update. Please post results.

I had a error. Which is;
"Error: Not support AT-p information CL Registry:0x0"
find
quote
Thanks so much Sovem Thats works perfectly. i can use now all mini wifi card my hackintosh. Smile
find
quote
Hello, I would like to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
BIOS: 5ECN95WW (V9.00)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0

http://rghost.ru/52898611

Thank you in advance
find
quote
(03-07-2014, 06:10 PM)Joystick72 Wrote: Hello, I would like to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
BIOS: 5ECN95WW (V9.00)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0

http://rghost.ru/52898611

Thank you in advance

WL removed
Advanced unlocked
Ideapad_G580_5ECN96ww_NWL_ADV_Joystick72
http://rghost.net/52898810
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(03-07-2014, 06:37 PM)sovem Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 06:10 PM)Joystick72 Wrote: Hello, I would like to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
BIOS: 5ECN95WW (V9.00)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0

http://rghost.ru/52898611

Thank you in advance

WL removed
Advanced unlocked
Ideapad_G580_5ECN96ww_NWL_ADV_Joystick72
http://rghost.net/52898810
Look README to update. Please post results.

Everything turned out. thank you so much!
find
quote
Hello, please remove the bios whitelist.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
BIOS: 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
Thank you so much, that you do this work!

http://rghost.net/52902425
find
quote
(03-08-2014, 02:16 AM)bhaal102 Wrote: Hello, please remove the bios whitelist.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
BIOS: 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
Thank you so much, that you do this work!

http://rghost.net/52902425

WL removed
Adv menu unclocked
Ideapad_G780_5ECN96ww_NWL_ADV_bhaal102
http://rghost.net/52904082
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I had an error during start flash.bat
"Error: Not support AT-p information CL Registry:0x0"

How can flash WL removed bios.
find
quote
Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a BIOS backup:
http://pl.rghost.net/53077963

Thank you Smile
find
quote
(03-15-2014, 08:48 AM)loozik Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a BIOS backup:
http://pl.rghost.net/53077963

Thank you Smile

dump wiith this instead
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

run as administrator. upload result.rar

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)