Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(03-15-2014, 09:03 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 08:48 AM)loozik Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a BIOS backup:
http://pl.rghost.net/53077963

Thank you Smile

dump wiith this instead
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

run as administrator. upload result.rar
OK, link below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jc1an0
find
quote
Hello Smile Can I also have a whitelist removal please.

Name: LENOVO G780
MODEL: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN33WW (V2.03)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8leklmt5yo2vx....03%29.rom

Thank you Wink
find
quote
(03-15-2014, 09:13 AM)loozik Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:03 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 08:48 AM)loozik Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a BIOS backup:
http://pl.rghost.net/53077963

Thank you Smile

dump wiith this instead
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

run as administrator. upload result.rar
OK, link below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jc1an0

https://hostr.co/lnVFjHjBtQ11

report

(03-15-2014, 09:35 AM)Youpi22 Wrote: Hello Smile Can I also have a whitelist removal please.

Name: LENOVO G780
MODEL: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN33WW (V2.03)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8leklmt5yo2vx....03%29.rom

Thank you Wink

Use this to backup
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj
run as admin

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
(03-15-2014, 09:45 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:13 AM)loozik Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:03 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 08:48 AM)loozik Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a BIOS backup:
http://pl.rghost.net/53077963

Thank you Smile

dump wiith this instead
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

run as administrator. upload result.rar
OK, link below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jc1an0

https://hostr.co/lnVFjHjBtQ11

report

(03-15-2014, 09:35 AM)Youpi22 Wrote: Hello Smile Can I also have a whitelist removal please.

Name: LENOVO G780
MODEL: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN33WW (V2.03)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8leklmt5yo2vx....03%29.rom

Thank you Wink

Use this to backup
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj
run as admin

Ok here's the new one :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/twnqlb
find
quote
(03-15-2014, 10:04 AM)Youpi22 Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:45 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:13 AM)loozik Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:03 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 08:48 AM)loozik Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a BIOS backup:
http://pl.rghost.net/53077963

Thank you Smile

dump wiith this instead
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

run as administrator. upload result.rar
OK, link below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jc1an0

https://hostr.co/lnVFjHjBtQ11

report

(03-15-2014, 09:35 AM)Youpi22 Wrote: Hello Smile Can I also have a whitelist removal please.

Name: LENOVO G780
MODEL: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN33WW (V2.03)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8leklmt5yo2vx....03%29.rom

Thank you Wink

Use this to backup
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj
run as admin

Ok here's the new one :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/twnqlb

https://hostr.co/PGubAKc4V9xr

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
(03-15-2014, 09:45 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:13 AM)loozik Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:03 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 08:48 AM)loozik Wrote: Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a BIOS backup:
http://pl.rghost.net/53077963

Thank you Smile

dump wiith this instead
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

run as administrator. upload result.rar
OK, link below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jc1an0

https://hostr.co/lnVFjHjBtQ11

report

Thank you fjfc! Works great Smile
find
quote
Hello, need your help with the BIOS. I thank
need to remove the whitelist

Lenovo G780
BIOS Ver. 5ECN96WW (v9.01)
Model: 20138

I made a BIOS backup:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0zqq6u
find
quote
(03-15-2014, 10:35 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 10:04 AM)Youpi22 Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:45 AM)fjfc Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:13 AM)loozik Wrote:
(03-15-2014, 09:03 AM)fjfc Wrote: dump wiith this instead
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

run as administrator. upload result.rar
OK, link below:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jc1an0

https://hostr.co/lnVFjHjBtQ11

report

(03-15-2014, 09:35 AM)Youpi22 Wrote: Hello Smile Can I also have a whitelist removal please.

Name: LENOVO G780
MODEL: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN33WW (V2.03)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8leklmt5yo2vx....03%29.rom

Thank you Wink

Use this to backup
https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj
run as admin

Ok here's the new one :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/twnqlb

https://hostr.co/PGubAKc4V9xr

report

It worked fine Big Grin
I love you man Wink A very big thanks from Belgium Smile
find
quote
(03-15-2014, 03:46 PM)executed Wrote: Hello, need your help with the BIOS. I thank
need to remove the whitelist

Lenovo G780
BIOS Ver. 5ECN96WW (v9.01)
Model: 20138

I made a BIOS backup:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0zqq6u

Here:

https://hostr.co/3yGTgIfyqrIb

Report.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
I'm really sorry to bother you again.
I didn't manage to download the bios file in time, now it is deleted..

Here is my original request:

(03-04-2014 06:23 PM)petersen123 Wrote:
Hello,
I would love to have my wifi whitelist removed please.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

You can find my BIOS backup here:

http://rghost.net/52820496


Thank you very much!

Your answer:

WL removed
Advanced menu unlocked
Bios mod: Ideapad_G580_5ECN96ww_NWL_ADV_petersen123
http://rghost.net/52827865
Look README to update. Please post results.



Sorry again :-(
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)