Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224931
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119216
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309849
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6396
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 (8ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Error 280 = Eeprom Write Protect not Rewritable !
Only using an HW SPI Programmer !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
I ordered some equipment,after I receive its,can I use moded bios from you.

regards

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231018164979?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

24 25 series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer CH341A with Software & driver

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171202453832?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

New SOIC8 SOP8 flash chip IC Test Clips socket adpter BIOS/24/25/93 programmer
find
quote
#23
(02-08-2015, 03:53 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Error 280 = Eeprom Write Protect not Rewritable !
Only using an HW SPI Programmer !
Regards


Dear Friend

I have an HW SPI Programmer.I installed to SPI software my computer,I try to read moded bios from you,after that I saw a message,I attached a picture about message.I can try to read bios by SPI programmer,before that I read it by software.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#24
You have to set SW as Emulated XP-SP3 and run It as Administrator !
Try and let me know
Regards

P.S. before doing anything You have to read Firmware from Eeprom Chip and Backup It !!!

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#25
After I uploaded my bios in this website,my OS key was deciphered,After that my OS key in bloklist by microsoft.All people if you have OS key in bios,you should be carefull,becacuse there may be malevolent people in this forum.
find
quote
#26
Hello Bro,
My Name is Rio and I am from Indonesia
Forgive me if my English is Bad
I want to ask,can i remove the whitelist on Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 without hardware process?
My Standard wifi was on Qualcomm AR9485WB EG
I want to change it to Intel AX200
My Notebook was installed with MacOS (Hackintosh) I can install windows 10 if Should
My Bios Version 8ACNxxWW
My EC Version 8ACExxW
I hope you can help me,
Please reply it fastly,
Regards
find
quote
#27
(10-09-2020, 12:54 AM)nathanaelrio Wrote: Hello Bro,
My Name is Rio and I am from Indonesia
Forgive me if my English is Bad
I want to ask,can i remove the whitelist on Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 without hardware process?
My Standard wifi was on Qualcomm AR9485WB EG
I want to change it to Intel AX200
My Notebook was installed with MacOS (Hackintosh) I can install windows 10 if Should
My Bios Version 8ACNxxWW
My EC Version 8ACExxW
I hope you can help me,
Please reply it fastly,
Regards
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#28
Flex 14 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80C4 - Serial Number PE00TRNA

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5i2dcx
Quote:Flex 14 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 80C4


I need help removing whitelist blocking on my Lenovo. Can anyone help me?
Message of error: Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in. Power Off and remove it.
[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/5i2dcx][/url]
find
quote
#29
(10-09-2020, 02:33 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 12:54 AM)nathanaelrio Wrote: Hello Bro,
My Name is Rio and I am from Indonesia
Forgive me if my English is Bad
I want to ask,can i remove the whitelist on Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 without hardware process?
My Standard wifi was on Qualcomm AR9485WB EG
I want to change it to Intel AX200
My Notebook was installed with MacOS (Hackintosh) I can install windows 10 if Should
My Bios Version 8ACNxxWW
My EC Version 8ACExxW
I hope you can help me,
Please reply it fastly,
Regards
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
Hello bro, maybe you remember me, from the past, you help me create a modded bios for Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14
I created a previous post on 10-09-2020 . That moment, i cannot flash the bios with fpt because of Write Protection on Bios
Now, i try to flash it using a SPI Programmer, but after the flash, the laptop refuses to turn on. Here is the footage of the Laptop
Bios Version 8ACNxxWW
EC Version 8ACExxW
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8ezrtk
find
quote
#30
Hi Dudu2002,

My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 (20308)
Wifi is Intel Wireless N 7260 and eeew whitelist removed bios to work
BIOS : 8ACN30WW
EC. : 8AEC25WW
All links are dead,
please, can you help me ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)