Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425382
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227337
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310541
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API (BUCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello. Shy

I have an s145-api (81v70000br) from Lenovo and really stressed with the impossibility ti change uma framer buffer size. I have 8gb ram and the bios are allocation 2gb to vram, wich I don't really use (tested on normal conditions and it's using 0,5gb max), leaving me with 5,7gb ram only. It is absolutely ridiculous that I can't change this on settings.

Could you pleeeease help me? Thank you very much.  Heart

Bios download link:
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/bucn23ww.exe
Found on this page age:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/br/en/produ...s/ds540493
find
quote
#2
I have the same laptop and the same problem, it's sad. I tried it for a long time, but I could not flash the modified bios. installed protection "ERROR 234 - SecureFlash verification fail!"
I have uploaded my files here https://drive.google.com/file/d/16u2gwuy...sp=sharing

I am an amateur, I perform all operations on my own.
After opening the bios, I found lines like this:

0x16991 Setting: UMA Frame buffer Size, Variable: 0xD4 {05 9A 0E 02 0F 02 93 00 00 50 D4 00 10 12 40 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00}
0x169AB Option: Auto, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 0F 00 12 02 FF FF FF FF}
0x169B5 Option: 64M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 10 02 02 02 40 00 00 00}
0x169BF Option: 128M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 11 02 02 02 80 00 00 00}
0x169C9 Option: 256M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 12 02 02 02 00 01 00 00}
0x169D3 Option: 384M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 13 02 02 02 80 01 00 00}
0x169DD Option: 512M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 14 02 02 02 00 02 00 00}
0x169E7 Option: 80M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 15 02 02 02 50 00 00 00}
0x169F1 Option: 96M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 16 02 02 02 60 00 00 00}
0x169FB Option: 768M, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 17 02 02 02 00 03 00 00}
0x16A05 Option: 1G, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 18 02 02 02 00 04 00 00}
0x16A0F Option: 2G, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 19 02 02 02 00 08 00 00}
0x16A19 Option: 3G, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 1A 02 02 02 00 0C 00 00}
0x16A23 Option: 4G, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 1B 02 02 02 00 10 00 00}
0x16A2D Option: 8G, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 1C 02 02 02 00 20 00 00}
0x16A37 Option: 16G, Value: 0x0 {09 0A 1D 02 02 02 00 40 00 00}

I tried using setup_var from bootx64.efi, although it is not clear which value to specify, but I could not even read the value. So at startup
setup_var 0x4D
I received an "error: offset is out of range"
So I decided to edit the bios hex with an editor based on the values:
FF FF FF FF - auto
40 00 00 00 - 64
80 00 00 00 - 128, etc.
I found line 09 0A 0F 00 12 02 FF FF FF FF in the hex editor and replaced 09 0A 0F 00 12 02 40 00 00 00, it might be a catastrophic error!
But I could not flash the bios "ERROR 234 - SecureFlash verification fail!"
find
quote
#3
I have the almost same laptop and the same problem.
S145-15API 81UT0042HV
Newest Bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn27ww.exe
Thenks!
find
quote
#4
Thumbs Up 
I BUY EXP GDC FOR MY LAPTOP BUT BIOS NOT ALLOW TO BOOT WITH UNAUTHORIZED DEVICE SO I NEED MODED BIOD 
BIOS BACKUP LINK https://www.sendspace.com/file/njq2r7

ORIGINAL BIOS FROM OFFICIAL SITE LINK https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/in/en/produ...IOS%2FUEFI
find
quote
#5
(03-27-2021, 04:12 AM)Tamil464 Wrote:
I BUY EXP GDC FOR MY LAPTOP BUT BIOS NOT ALLOW TO BOOT WITH UNAUTHORIZED DEVICE SO I NEED MODED BIOD 
 
BIOS BACKUP LINK https://www.sendspace.com/file/njq2r7

ORIGINAL BIOS FROM OFFICIAL SITE LINK https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/in/en/produ...IOS%2FUEFI

Hi guy, use this tool, run it as Admin and ulpload the result file :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hi7la6ln3...r2.7z/file

Let me know
Regards
find
quote
#6
(03-27-2021, 04:12 AM)Tamil464 Wrote:
I BUY EXP GDC FOR MY LAPTOP BUT BIOS NOT ALLOW TO BOOT WITH UNAUTHORIZED DEVICE SO I NEED MODED BIOD 
 
BIOS BACKUP LINK https://www.sendspace.com/file/njq2r7

ORIGINAL BIOS FROM OFFICIAL SITE LINK https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/in/en/produ...IOS%2FUEFI
Hi
AMD cpu!
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#7
Hello, I have a similar laptop s145-15api 81ut007frk, please unlock the advanced menu. Thanks https://www.sendspace.com/file/63hb38
find
quote
#8
Good morning, I have an s145 15api with the bucn33ww bios, I'm trying to access the hidden bios settings to put an egpu. I'm trying to do the bios modification myself, but I'm just going around not knowing what to do. Can someone teach me or do the unlock for me?

Link bios - https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/pt/produ...s/DS540493
find
quote
#9
(02-01-2023, 02:03 PM)Alpha_lupuz705 Wrote: Good morning, I have an s145 15api with the bucn33ww bios, I'm trying to access the hidden bios settings to put an egpu.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#10
Sad 
Hello everyone, i have the same model of laptop, and i wanted to make an egpu through the m.2 key A/E input but the system does not allow other hardware besides the wireless card of this input, so windows does not recognize the video card easily. i read above some solutions but the files are no longer available, i will be grateful for the help
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)