Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3540
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223640
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119089
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6729
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309472
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61897
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 559
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20208
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169119
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6253
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 759
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5729
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61094
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274931
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 877

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S540-15IWL GTX BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi all! 
I need to unlock the BIOS of my Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX laptop.

Laptop model: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL
Bios version: bwcn19ww
Link to bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
I've attached the bios dump, done with Intel ® Flash Programming Tool Version: 12.0.85.1919


Attached Files
.bin   bios.bin (Size: 10 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#2
(06-18-2023, 11:45 AM)SilveredNZ Wrote: Hi all! 
I need to unlock the BIOS of my Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX laptop.

Laptop model: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL
Bios version: bwcn19ww
Link to bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
I've attached the bios dump, done with Intel ® Flash Programming Tool Version: 12.0.85.1919
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#3
(06-18-2023, 04:54 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-18-2023, 11:45 AM)SilveredNZ Wrote: Hi all! 
I need to unlock the BIOS of my Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX laptop.

Laptop model: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL
Bios version: bwcn19ww
Link to bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
I've attached the bios dump, done with Intel ® Flash Programming Tool Version: 12.0.85.1919
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Hi,
may I get the mod too? I have that same laptop
find
quote
#4
(01-11-2025, 04:41 AM)Condor Wrote:
(06-18-2023, 04:54 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-18-2023, 11:45 AM)SilveredNZ Wrote: Hi all! 
I need to unlock the BIOS of my Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX laptop.

Laptop model: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL
Bios version: bwcn19ww
Link to bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
I've attached the bios dump, done with Intel ® Flash Programming Tool Version: 12.0.85.1919
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Hi,
may I get the mod too? I have that same laptop
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#5
Hi all!

I need to unlock everythings possible ( including RAM timmings ) in the BIOS of my Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX laptop

LAPTOP MODEL: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX 
BIOS VERSION: bwcn19ww
LINK TO BIOS : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
I've attached the bios dump, done with Intel ® Flash Programming Tool Version: 12.0.85.1919



Thank you very much in advance


Attached Files
.bin   original_backup.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#6
(10-23-2025, 07:19 PM)Mayers Wrote: Hi all!

I need to unlock everythings possible ( including RAM timmings ) in the BIOS of my Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX laptop

LAPTOP MODEL: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX 
BIOS VERSION: bwcn19ww
LINK TO BIOS : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
I've attached the bios dump, done with Intel ® Flash Programming Tool Version: 12.0.85.1919



Thank you very much in advance
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#7
Hello good day,

I would like to unlock my BIOS too, but having some difficultties dupming my current bios for attachment here.
Would you be able to help me out or point to the exact instructions to do this?
And why would an unlocked bios requested before in this thread not work if it is the same version?

Kind regards, Mike

LAPTOP MODEL: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX
BIOS VERSION: bwcn19ww,
DATE: 05/26/2021
CPU Microcode: 0xEA

LINK TO BIOS : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
find
quote
#8
(12-09-2025, 10:19 AM)MikeGuver Wrote: Hello good day,

I would like to unlock my BIOS too, but having some difficultties dupming my current bios for attachment here.
Would you be able to help me out or point to the exact instructions to do this?
And why would an unlocked bios requested before in this thread not work if it is the same version?

Kind regards, Mike

LAPTOP MODEL: Lenovo Ideapad S540-15IWL GTX
BIOS VERSION: bwcn19ww,
DATE: 05/26/2021
CPU Microcode: 0xEA

LINK TO BIOS : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn19ww.exe
Hi
ALL mods are personal, need your bios dump
Use BACKUP_Tools20 or fpt
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)