Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Shein Coupon Code 30% Off [[6566L42]] F...
Last Post: uma123
Today 06:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS]: Claim Yo...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:59 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS] USA: Get ...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Free Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS]: Get...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
{Verified}"^ Wise Referral Code [BRISHAB...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS] USA: Get ...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Wise Referral Code [BRISHABHS]: Get Free...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:50 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
{"Viral"} ➤ Free Wise Referral Code [BRI...
Last Post: uma123
Today 05:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6501
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308126
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61521
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19926
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168357
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5950
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60693
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274645

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z565 (36CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
I would like to have the bios modded. Lenovo Z565
BIOS 36CN23WW (V2.09)
BIOS: InsydeH2O
find
quote
#2
Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo , Guam
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-36CN23WW(V2.09)
-Bios Type :EFI / Insyde
-Bios SLIC : 2.1
-Bios Link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b2211486
-RW File: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/da5d4a09

I probably added more than you need, but better than not enough I think.


Attached Files
.txt   EVELYN-PC.txt (Size: 83.59 KB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#3
(01-14-2014, 10:49 PM)philetus Wrote: Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo , Guam
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-36CN23WW(V2.09)
-Bios Type : Lenovo?
-Bios SLIC : ?not needed
-Bios Link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b2211486
-RW File: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/da5d4a09

I probably added more than you need, but better than not enough I think.

Run this and upload result.rar
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#4
(01-15-2014, 12:10 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 10:49 PM)philetus Wrote: Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo , Guam
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-36CN23WW(V2.09)
-Bios Type : Lenovo?
-Bios SLIC : ?not needed
-Bios Link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b2211486
-RW File: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/da5d4a09

I probably added more than you need, but better than not enough I think.

Run this and upload result.rar
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d9994779
find
quote
#5
(01-15-2014, 12:29 AM)philetus Wrote: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d9994779

WL removed: Lenovo_Z565_PAWE7X64_NWL_philetus
http://rghost.net/51664007
Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#6
(01-15-2014, 02:38 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 12:29 AM)philetus Wrote: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d9994779

WL removed: Lenovo_Z565_PAWE7X64_NWL_philetus
http://rghost.net/51664007
Please post results.

When I open Insyde I get an error:Load file: file may not have EC rom! I click ok and Insyde closes.
find
quote
#7
(01-15-2014, 11:34 PM)philetus Wrote: When I open Insyde I get an error:Load file: file may not have EC rom! I click ok and Insyde closes.

Try replace platform.ini and flash again.
http://rghost.net/51688930

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#8
(01-16-2014, 02:01 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 11:34 PM)philetus Wrote: When I open Insyde I get an error:Load file: file may not have EC rom! I click ok and Insyde closes.

Try replace platform.ini and flash again.
http://rghost.net/51688930

Error: This BIOS is not for your notebook PC
find
quote
#9
Try use this to backup bios again, then upload it.
(run backup.bat)
https://app.box.com/s/7q17ufyrc4fmqdsfupuk

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#10
(01-16-2014, 02:23 AM)sovem Wrote: Try use this to backup bios again, then upload it.
(run backup.bat)
https://app.box.com/s/7q17ufyrc4fmqdsfupuk


http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0b6b5fdb
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)