Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3536
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223629
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119088
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6729
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309470
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61894
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 559
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20208
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169119
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6253
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 759
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5729
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61093
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274929
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 877

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ISK Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello, I would like to request BIOS mods for the Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15ISK:

1. Removal of the wireless card whitelist (i have intel 7260hmv card).
2. Unlock of the more advanced option (to tweak them for a bit more performance).
3. Enabling Hackintosh's native power management feature (I don't use Hackintosh or OS X, however I do experiment, so installing Hackintosh is on my to-do list).
bios attached


Attached Files
.rar   4wcn45ww.rar (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#2
(08-18-2019, 12:34 AM)100parik Wrote: Hello, I would like to request BIOS mods for the Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15ISK:

1. Removal of the wireless card whitelist (i have intel 7260hmv card).
2. Unlock of the more advanced option (to tweak them for a bit more performance).
3. Enabling Hackintosh's native power management feature (I don't use Hackintosh or OS X, however I do experiment, so installing Hackintosh is on my to-do list).
bios attached
Hi
Need your bios dump ONLY...you also need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#3
(08-18-2019, 02:27 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 12:34 AM)100parik Wrote: Hello, I would like to request BIOS mods for the Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15ISK:

1. Removal of the wireless card whitelist (i have intel 7260hmv card).
2. Unlock of the more advanced option (to tweak them for a bit more performance).
3. Enabling Hackintosh's native power management feature (I don't use Hackintosh or OS X, however I do experiment, so installing Hackintosh is on my to-do list).
bios attached
Hi
Need your bios dump ONLY...you also need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
How can i do bios dump?
find
quote
#4
Good morning. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ISK laptop model, which I would like to replace the original wifi adapter with a more modern one. I would like to know if you can help me with unlock the whitelist from this laptop. I am providing you with the BIOS DUMP made with a CH341A. Thank you very much for helping us users to be able to continue using our laptops.
Thank you very much for everything and I hope you have a nice day and greeting from Spain.


Attached Files
.bin   lenovobios260924.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)