Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 181
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222501
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118964
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6674
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309089
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61811
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 503
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20138
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168911
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6183
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 704
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5661
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60987
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274843
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24765

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330 (8TCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
(04-13-2020, 08:23 PM)dbone5000 Wrote: Hello. I have the same problem. How to disable overwrite protect?
Hi
In any case need your bios dump
find
quote
#12
Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB 81DE012YTW
Current Bios Revision : 8TCN55WW
Bios Type : Insyde UEFI
Bios Link : Version 55 https://ppt.cc/fwOAOx
Version 58 https://ppt.cc/fheA0x

So I'm currently on version 55, Is it possible to modified the 58 one and upgrade to it without using the programmer?
find
quote
#13
Hi,
Can you help me unlocking my bios? I need to edit some serials numbers from her.

Current Bios Revision : 8TCN58WW
Bios Type : Insyde UEFI
Bios Link: https://ppt.cc/fheA0x

In the attchments has my dump (In RWevery and CSME System Tool) and the exe from bios (but in a newer version)


Attached Files
.zip   8TCN60WW.zip (Size: 6.42 MB / Downloads: 7)
.zip   Dumb.zip (Size: 6.32 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#14
I am new to this type of thing. I want to connect an externet GPU using the EXP GDC adapter via miniPCiE. I wanted to know  if the whitelist can be removed or modified to let me use the adapter.

Make & Model: Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB
Bios: 8TCN60WW

if there are info needed from my bios please inform me. I do not know much about getting bios data so I can be really lost.
find
quote
#15
(06-13-2021, 12:09 AM)cheemsburber Wrote: I am new to this type of thing. I want to connect an externet GPU using the EXP GDC adapter via miniPCiE. I wanted to know  if the whitelist can be removed or modified to let me use the adapter.

Make & Model: Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB
Bios: 8TCN60WW

if there are info needed from my bios please inform me. I do not know much about getting bios data so I can be really lost.
Hi
"eGPU whitelist" does not exist...
There are also no whitelists on your laptop
find
quote
#16
(06-13-2021, 02:34 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
"eGPU whitelist" does not exist...
There are also no whitelists on your laptop

Oh okay. Thank you so much for the reply. much love
find
quote
#17
Rolleyes Hey. I own a Lenovo 330-15ikb laptop (GTX 1050 edition). Does anyone know how to get into hidden bios (debug mode)? I am very much asking for an answer.

Greetings
find
quote
#18
Hi, 

Can somebody on this forum help me with unlock advanced settings and remove wlan whitelist? 

Dump of the bios: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gdj52hww5...k.zip/file
find
quote
#19
Hi I want the advanced options on my BIOS unlocked.
Can someone please help.
I have attached the bios download from the official website but it's an exe and I don't have windows so I don't know how to get the binary out of it.
I am however using linux and if anything can be done from there please let me know

I have attached the exe file as well

Thanks!


Attached Files
.zip   8tcn61ww.exe.zip (Size: 7.22 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#20
(10-26-2024, 02:59 PM)wanixarif Wrote: Hi I want the advanced options on my BIOS unlocked.
Can someone please help.
I have attached the bios download from the official website but it's an exe and I don't have windows so I don't know how to get the binary out of it.
I am however using linux and if anything can be done from there please let me know

I have attached the exe file as well

Thanks!
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)