Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424296
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3592
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224168
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61946
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6309
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
Just joined so I could see if this would be a viable option for my Lenovo or not. Just recently found out about this after i put a i7-4710MQ in my Lenovo z710 and cant really tweak it as much as I would like with my current bios. I've read a few things here there as far as how to do this with a UEFI Tool but I'm a little hesitant ill mess up and brick my bios. But i guess I'm just not understanding the whole premise of is this a full bios unlock or just a manufacture whitelist removal for wi-fi cards only? I was planning on updating my Wi-Fi card anyways eventually but I am also looking for all the other options like overclocking, Dram timing, etc. if its possible on my system and bios. Already signed up for sendspace.com but I'm not sure where to get the bios backup tool as I seen a post saying not to use backup tool 2.0. and google doesn't really help when searching for it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
find
quote
(03-17-2025, 07:24 AM)RyeRoe Wrote: Just joined so I could see if this would be a viable option for my Lenovo or not. Just recently found out about this after i put a i7-4710MQ in my Lenovo z710 and cant really tweak it as much as I would like with my current bios. I've read a few things here there as far as how to do this with a UEFI Tool but I'm a little hesitant ill mess up and brick my bios. But i guess I'm just not understanding the whole premise of is this a full bios unlock or just a manufacture whitelist removal for wi-fi cards only? I was planning on updating my Wi-Fi card anyways eventually but I am also looking for all the other options like overclocking, Dram timing, etc. if its possible on my system and bios. Already signed up for sendspace.com but I'm not sure where to get the bios backup tool as I seen a post saying not to use backup tool 2.0. and google doesn't really help when searching for it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Hi
In any case, need a dump of your BIOS.
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002

I have Lenovo Ideapad Z710
CPU: i7-4702MQ
Bios: 7FCN96WW

Can I ask for a modded BIOS for my Lenovo Z710:
- removed wifi whitelist
- unlocked hidden additional menus/settings

link for my bios dump using BACKUP_Tools19n:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2w2c6v

Thanks in advance, best regards.


For anyone looking for BACKUP_Tools19n I found them here from some Youtube video: 
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ylsp1m
find
quote
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to revive my Lenovo ideapad Z710. Can I request that the whitelist be removed?

CPU: i5-4200M
GPU: Intel 4600 + Geforce 840M

link for my bios dump (BACKUP_Tools19n):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7l9trq

Thank You!
find
quote
(09-16-2025, 01:33 PM)kaczorekbw Wrote: Hi everyone!
I'm trying to revive my Lenovo ideapad Z710. Can I request that the whitelist be removed?

CPU: i5-4200M
GPU: Intel 4600 + Geforce 840M

Thank You!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi all,

Can you please help me to remove the whitelist and unlock the hidden settings in BIOS.

CPU: i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
GPU: Intel 4600 + Geforce GT 740M

link for my bios dump (BACKUP_Tools19n):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ls9i9f

Thanks in advance
find
quote
(10-08-2025, 06:42 AM)sea1731 Wrote: Hi all,

Can you please help me to remove the whitelist and unlock the hidden settings in BIOS.

CPU: i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
GPU: Intel 4600 + Geforce GT 740M

link for my bios dump (BACKUP_Tools19n):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ls9i9f

Thanks in advance
Hi
There is no dump in the archive.
find
quote
(10-08-2025, 06:47 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-08-2025, 06:42 AM)sea1731 Wrote: Hi all,

Can you please help me to remove the whitelist and unlock the hidden settings in BIOS.

CPU: i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
GPU: Intel 4600 + Geforce GT 740M

link for my bios dump (BACKUP_Tools19n):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ls9i9f

Thanks in advance
Hi
There is no dump in the archive.

Hi,

I'm using Win11 and executed the file in the admin command window.
Am I missing something?
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002

I just registered,
I have Lenovo Ideapad Z710
CPU: i7-4702MQ
Bios: 7FCN96WW, 5/12/2014
OS Name Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro

Can I ask for a modded BIOS for my Lenovo Z710:
- removed wifi whitelist
- unlocked hidden additional menus/settings

link for my bios dump using BACKUP_Tools19n:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8lhfgo

Vanadius,

Thanks in advance, best regards
find
quote
Hello,
I have a Lenovo Z710 and am trying to add an external GPU (old GTX1060) via an adapter that fits into the PCIE Express slot.
Would it be possible to whitelist my bios?

I have backed up the bios and the link is:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wg1wga

Many thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)