Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6499
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308115
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61520
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19925
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168347
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5946
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 505
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5458
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60690
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274642
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693326
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173936
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 504
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59496
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43044

[REQUEST] Lenovo M5400 (J6ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
hello.
help add a new wi-fi card in laptops
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Bios revision: 1.04-1.02
Bios Download Link: http://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/en/pr...0-notebook
BIOS backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/28ocfn
Card to be added: intel 7260HMW AN
find
quote
#2
Hi, Artem. 
If it is actual for you, I have a same notebook and I've bought an intel 7260HMW (Dual band AC) for Lenovo. (I saw that this post of year 2014) 
It work out of box without bios modding. 
Now I wish to try hackintosh and need change wi-fi module again... And I'll sell it.
Maybe it will useful for anybody.
Regards,
find
quote
#3
Hello,
I had problems with my old wireless card, keep disconecting from the wifi. I bought the intel 7260HMW (dual band AC) and I still get the message from the bios.
I have the lenovo m5400 with bios 1.02.
Can you help?

Thank you
find
quote
#4
Hello,

Please remove the whitelist for this model (Lenovo M5400 20281) and add any available advanced options:

- BIOS download (J6ET58WW - 2.03): https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...et58ww.exe that can be found here if the direct link doesn't work.

- Original WLAN card: Broadcom BCM943142HM
- Replacement WLAN card: Intel 7260HMW (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260)

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#5
(12-18-2018, 04:34 AM)Mister X Wrote: Hello,

Please remove the whitelist for this model (Lenovo M5400 20281) and add any available advanced options:

- BIOS download (J6ET58WW - 2.03): https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...et58ww.exe that can be found here if the direct link doesn't work.

- Original WLAN card: Broadcom BCM943142HM
- Replacement WLAN card: Intel 7260HMW (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260)

Thanks in advance!
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#6
Ok, I'll get the required tools, do as instructed and come back.
Thank you, have a great day!
find
quote
#7
Greetings,
Wanna unlock mine BIOS (LENOVO-J6ET58WW(2.03)).
Files: Original and Backup

Backup done by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0. As I can find in DUMP (was done by phoenixtool266) locking stored in 79E0EDD7-9D1D-4F41-AE1A-F896169E5216_1028.ROM.

Also as I found on forum I'll need SOIC8 clip and SPI-programmer couse mine BIOS is rewrite protected, as programmer we can use arduino for ex., as I know, and also can bought clip for it. 

Can you assist me in unlocking and BIOS patching for further programming Huh

So.. I've got CH341A Programmer and SOIC-8 clip, and after I disassembled the laptop, I could find only 2 memory chips, the rest, as I understand it, are transistors. Those chips are: winbond 25Q32FVSIG 1353 and winbond 25Q64FVSIG 1403.
Is it right one  Huh Blush

[Image: IMG-20190601-223459.jpg]


Attached Files
.zip   dumpZz.zip (Size: 7.69 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#8
(06-03-2019, 05:07 PM)MMMolY Wrote: So.. I've got CH341A Programmer and SOIC-8 clip, and after I disassembled the laptop, I could find only 2 memory chips, the rest, as I understand it, are transistors. Those chips are: winbond 25Q32FVSIG 1353 and winbond 25Q64FVSIG 1403.
Is it right one  Huh Blush

[url=https://ibb.co/chCLk1H][/url]
Hi
Need W25Q32 chip only...done, check your messages
find
quote
#9
Hello,

Please remove the whitelist for this model (Lenovo M5400 20281) and add any available advanced options:

- BIOS download (J6ET58WW - 2.03): https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...et58ww.exe that can be found here if the direct link doesn't work.

- Original WLAN card: Broadcom BCM943142HM
- Replacement WLAN card: Intel 7260HMW (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260)
find
quote
#10
(02-19-2020, 02:09 PM)kiril9695 Wrote: Hello,

Please remove the whitelist for this model (Lenovo M5400 20281) and add any available advanced options:

- BIOS download (J6ET58WW - 2.03): https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...et58ww.exe that can be found here if the direct link doesn't work.

- Original WLAN card: Broadcom BCM943142HM
- Replacement WLAN card: Intel 7260HMW (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260)
Hi
Need your bios dump ONLY
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)