Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222087
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6643
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308948
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20100
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168819
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6133
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60935
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] Lenovo P580 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(12-07-2025, 07:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-06-2025, 07:02 PM)Amazing333 Wrote: So I have a P580 that I want to remove the wifi whitelist on and ideally get advanced options in BIOS. I did this on T420 by downloading a bios flasher pre-made - but I see this has to be manually done. I am fine to do this, but the list files and instructions seem to not be downloadable anymore?

I am on 5ECN32WW(V2.02) according to debian - I can install windows for flashing.

Would anyone be able to give me the files needed to do the wifi whitelist removal for sure (advanced options are not essential) or is it better if I post a dump here myself?

Thanks!

edit: Is it okay that I am on 5ECN32WW or should I upgrade to 5ECN96WW? Are there any bios files that come prepatched that I could just update with in windows or on bootable usb etc?
Hi
First update bios
Need your bios dump

Done and done. Sent you a pm. Folks are so helpful here. Really appreciate your assistance. This will be awesome having usable Wi-Fi in this. It was my first personal laptop so it holds a special place in my heart  Cool

Thank you!!  Smile
find
quote
(12-07-2025, 09:27 PM)Amazing333 Wrote:
(12-07-2025, 07:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-06-2025, 07:02 PM)Amazing333 Wrote: So I have a P580 that I want to remove the wifi whitelist on and ideally get advanced options in BIOS. I did this on T420 by downloading a bios flasher pre-made - but I see this has to be manually done. I am fine to do this, but the list files and instructions seem to not be downloadable anymore?

I am on 5ECN32WW(V2.02) according to debian - I can install windows for flashing.

Would anyone be able to give me the files needed to do the wifi whitelist removal for sure (advanced options are not essential) or is it better if I post a dump here myself?

Thanks!

edit: Is it okay that I am on 5ECN32WW or should I upgrade to 5ECN96WW? Are there any bios files that come prepatched that I could just update with in windows or on bootable usb etc?
Hi
First update bios
Need your bios dump

Done and done. Sent you a pm. Folks are so helpful here. Really appreciate your assistance. This will be awesome having usable Wi-Fi in this. It was my first personal laptop so it holds a special place in my heart  Cool

Thank you!!  Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
(12-08-2025, 04:07 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-07-2025, 09:27 PM)Amazing333 Wrote:
(12-07-2025, 07:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-06-2025, 07:02 PM)Amazing333 Wrote: So I have a P580 that I want to remove the wifi whitelist on and ideally get advanced options in BIOS. I did this on T420 by downloading a bios flasher pre-made - but I see this has to be manually done. I am fine to do this, but the list files and instructions seem to not be downloadable anymore?

I am on 5ECN32WW(V2.02) according to debian - I can install windows for flashing.

Would anyone be able to give me the files needed to do the wifi whitelist removal for sure (advanced options are not essential) or is it better if I post a dump here myself?

Thanks!

edit: Is it okay that I am on 5ECN32WW or should I upgrade to 5ECN96WW? Are there any bios files that come prepatched that I could just update with in windows or on bootable usb etc?
Hi
First update bios
Need your bios dump

Done and done. Sent you a pm. Folks are so helpful here. Really appreciate your assistance. This will be awesome having usable Wi-Fi in this. It was my first personal laptop so it holds a special place in my heart  Cool

Thank you!!  Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

This site is great, thanks so much! I didn't expect that to be done so quickly or smoothly at all. Amazing!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)