Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3536
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223629
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119088
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6729
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309470
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61894
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 559
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20208
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169119
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6253
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 759
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5729
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61093
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274929
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 877

[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi Mod,

Requesting Lenovo S410 Whitelist

Bios is 8BCN45WW

Here is the file after runningb the 2 backup tools:

www.sendspace.com/filegroup/scl5tn%2BadaJcHfM2Y%2BESbg


Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#2
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

I am sorry not rewritable !

Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You get the tolls I will help You to make the job !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hi BDMaster,

Yes, i read about this before i posted my request.

I am wiling to buy those to get this thing done.

Please help me. Appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
nowonder
find
quote
#4
Hello,

I would like to remove the Broadcom card from my Lenovo S310.
I am upgrading the wifi card to Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Lenovo s310 
Bios-Version: 8BCN48WW(V3.11)
 
Bios Backup:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B755O2...EItZk82SnM


I would like to have the whitelist removed.

greetings Hristian
find
quote
#5
Hello,

I would like to remove the Broadcom card from my Lenovo S410
I am upgrading the wifi card to Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (Model 7260HMW)

Lenovo s410
Bios-Version: 8BCN48WW(V3.11)

Bios Backup: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1auepXK...5ErDf9BAVO

I would like to have the whitelist removed. Thanks
find
quote
#6
Link sendspace.com: https://www.sendspace.com/file/edk7ok
Many thanks!
find
quote
#7
(03-30-2020, 09:57 AM)tuanali Wrote: Hello,

I would like to remove the Broadcom card from my Lenovo S410
I am upgrading the wifi card to Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (Model 7260HMW)

Lenovo s410
Bios-Version: 8BCN48WW(V3.11)

I would like to have the whitelist removed. Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#8
Hello Moding Experts,

I would like to remove the wifi whitelist from my T440s bios version 2.54.

Attached is my exported backup
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ufezwo

Thanks a lot in advance!
find
quote
#9
Dudu2002
Hello,

I would like to remove the Broadcom card from my Lenovo S410
I am upgrading the wifi card to Dual Band 2400M+574M (Model MPE-AX3000H)

Lenovo s410
Bios-Version: 8BCN48WW(V3.7)

Attached is my exported backup

https://www.sendspace.com/file/f0t7ct

I would like to have the whitelist removed. Thanks
find
quote
#10
(02-17-2022, 07:38 AM)jae Wrote: Dudu2002
Hello,

I would like to remove the Broadcom card from my Lenovo S410
I am upgrading the wifi card to Dual Band 2400M+574M (Model MPE-AX3000H)

Lenovo s410
Bios-Version: 8BCN48WW(V3.7)

Attached is my exported backup

https://www.sendspace.com/file/f0t7ct

I would like to have the whitelist removed. Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)