Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6411
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14044
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424563
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3657
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224844
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119208
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 440
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309829
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62004
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20318
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169440
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6391
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 864

[REQUEST] Lenovo S410 (8BCN45WW) bios backup?
#1
Video 
Hello. Blush

my laptop is the S410 manufactured by lenovo.
OS: win 7 64bit
BIOS: 8BCN45WW (V3.08)

I want to use 7260AC.

So... I tried to backup bios using 'FPT_BACKUP-BIOS'

but it didn't operate, just displayed
'Error 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform Please contact your vendor'

so,, I found another backup tool,
'FPT_BACKUP_95' uploaded 2013 by Sovem.

another error is happend. Sad
[Image: MaZTupzR]

but the tool created a file '.bin'.
Did it complete backup properly? Huh

I ask you favor plz.

Thank you.
find
quote
#2
I tried universial backup tool and got '.rom' file
the link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pv2g9d

thanks.
find
quote
#3
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8kGFZVg9v

let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Wink 
(03-11-2015, 01:46 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8kGFZVg9v

let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my signature Wink

Thanks very much for your favor. Smile

Being outside, I can try at today's evening.

After doing it, I'll reply for the result. Blush

Regards.
find
quote
#5
(03-11-2015, 10:45 AM)master0324 Wrote: I tried universial backup tool and got '.rom' file
the link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pv2g9d

thanks.

(03-11-2015, 01:46 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8kGFZVg9v

let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my signature Wink

um ...

It happened error...
'error 280: failed to disable write protection for bios space'

how can this problem be solved?

Sad

regards
find
quote
#6
Only using an SPI Programmer !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...404?page=2

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(03-11-2015, 10:45 AM)master0324 Wrote: I tried universial backup tool and got '.rom' file
the link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pv2g9d

thanks.

(03-12-2015, 04:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Only using an SPI Programmer !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...404?page=2

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

regards

thanks for your help. Blush

I'll just use a external device using USB 3.0 port Smile

regards
find
quote
#8
(03-12-2015, 04:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Only using an SPI Programmer !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...404?page=2

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

regards

One question,,

Can you make the mod bios file '.rom' form?

I think it can change bios to use lenovo's offer software 'insydeflash.exe'

if it's possible, could I get the mod bios file??

regards
find
quote
#9
Hi friend,
This is not possible yet as We haven't find a way to bypass InsydeFlash dll checks and
now all UEFI Bioses are RSA Signed !
Only some Phoenix (old versions) is possile to reflash by Winflash as cracking flasher !
Donovan6k is working on and may be He can say something yet like He done for HP
Bioses !
So far I have to say not yet, I am sorry !
I can say that It's possible but I didn't try It, to dongrade to a version before not protected
and then flash Bios Mod, so far I saw one user to do this, but on a Lenovo Laptop which
Recovery is working as Recovery Procedure on Lenovo is like a lottery !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(03-13-2015, 05:18 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
This is not possible yet as We haven't find a way to bypass InsydeFlash dll checks and
now all UEFI Bioses are RSA Signed !
Only some Phoenix (old versions) is possile to reflash by Winflash as cracking flasher !
Donovan6k is working on and may be He can say something yet like He done for HP
Bioses !
So far I have to say not yet, I am sorry !
I can say that It's possible but I didn't try It, to dongrade to a version before not protected
and then flash Bios Mod, so far I saw one user to do this, but on a Lenovo Laptop which
Recovery is working as Recovery Procedure on Lenovo is like a lottery !
Regards


I see.

thanks.

Have a nice day!

regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)