Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6511
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308146
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61524
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19930
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168375
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5959
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 509
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5463
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60705
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274654
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 636
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24608
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693433
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173958
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 914
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59512
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43052

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
Hello Smile

Requesting the setup/advance options menu be unlocked to change DVMT.

Patient: Lenovo ThinkPad t450s
Bios dump: Bios Dump Link

Thanks in advance to the person helping with this, appreciation will be in the form of donation Smile
find
quote
#22
(02-26-2016, 02:21 AM)mircsicz Wrote: I'm about to get a T450s, and am already quite happy that there's no WIFI whitelist, but for OSX I'll need to set VRAM too...

And I'ld prefer to have the latest BIOS

Greetings,

Apology for resurrecting an old thread.
Can you please confirm the T450s have no Wifi Whitelist ?

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#23
(12-31-2017, 07:31 AM)J888www Wrote: Greetings,
Apology for resurrecting an old thread.
Can you please confirm the T450s have no Wifi Whitelist ?

Thank you in advance.
Hi
whitelist is present
find
quote
#24
Hi guys,

Looking to get my BIOS advanced/hidden menus unlocked and whitelists removed if possible.

Specifically:
- Setting DVMT values
- WLAN card whitelist removed
- LCD panel EDID whitelist removed

Laptop: Lenovo T450s 
Machine Type Model: 20BX001PUS
UEFI BIOS Version: JBET67WW (1.31)

Here is the current stock bios file dumped with CH341a programmer:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/805zj3r5h19s4i...s.bin?dl=0


I know this machine has been requested before on older bios versions but every link I have found either has stale links or prevents my laptop from booting and even showing the splash screen. I always end up re-loading my backup file on to the chip. I don't know enough about modding these files to change the sections in my own file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
find
quote
#25
Can anyone help unlock my bios?


Attached Files
.bin   backup_t450s.Bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#26
(07-16-2018, 04:36 AM)rztyle Wrote: Can anyone help unlock my bios?
Hi
dump is wrong
find
quote
#27
sorry I dumped it again. Let me know if this works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OgsKJO...hEOCOixMWO
find
quote
#28
I think is an Insyde bios can admin move this forum?
find
quote
#29
(07-16-2018, 05:33 AM)rztyle Wrote: I think is an Insyde bios can admin move this forum?
1. dump is wrong!
2. In this model of the laptop used by the  Phoenix Bios
find
quote
#30
(07-16-2018, 05:48 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 05:33 AM)rztyle Wrote: I think is an Insyde bios can admin move this forum?
1. dump is wrong!
2. In this model of the laptop used by the  Phoenix Bios

I'm using a ch341 Programmer, not sure if I'm doing this right.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)