Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6529
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308279
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61549
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19971
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168476
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5996
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 547
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5500
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60741
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274681
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24641
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693817
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174026
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 948
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 519
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59547
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43071

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#91
Hello Dudu2002!
Would it be possible to remove the LCD & Wifi whitelist, and unlock the advanced BIOS menu?
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i7ezzq
find
quote
#92
  • Looking to have my BIOS unlocked with Advanced Settings. Link to original dump is below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mv0FSEc...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#93
Hey Dudu2002, I am new here. I have lost my T450S original bios I saved to a thumb drive. The chip is now erased by mistake. None of the bios dumps found online works. I have 20BW000KUS. What are my options here. I was following someone's posting from another site on how to remove super password and now messed up. Thanks.
find
quote
#94
(09-24-2020, 08:47 PM)nydad Wrote: Hey Dudu2002, I am new here. I have lost my T450S original bios I saved to a thumb drive. The chip is now erased by mistake. None of the bios dumps found online works. I have 20BW000KUS. What are my options here. I was following someone's posting from another site on how to remove super password and now messed up. Thanks.
Hi
at least some of your dumps you saved?
find
quote
#95
Hello All, Newguy here Big Grin

I got a programmer a little while ago and just dumped my bios (16MB)
Would love to get whatever unlocks are avail for it.
but also a special request is to remove the CFG-LOCK to enable OSX support.
I have tried UEFI editor without any luck.

further information to what I am refering to is here:
reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/hz2rtm/cfg_lockunlocking_alternative_method/

my 16MB Bios dump is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQPvRVB...sp=sharing
(TPM deactivated, AMT active)

I have the TPM turned off, so hopefully wont give a 'beep' issue that I have seen others post about.

Please let me know what the next steps are, or how we do this Big Grin
find
quote
#96
Hello Guys, I have my notebook completely blocked, i was trying to dissable the admin password in bios, and got blocked, I'll send the original bin, anyone can fix it?
Thanks


Attached Files
.bin   ThinkPad T450 bios ORIGINAL.Bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#97
Hi,

is there anyone on this list who has modded his T450s and knows how to get rid of the beep concert when booting?
I have tried so far everything I could find with google, but the beep concert never stopped.
find
quote
#98
Hi, I just bought a T450 off ebay...and of course it ended up having a supervisor password.

Can you help unlock supervisor password, remove whitelist for wifi and screen, and unlock advanced menu?  Thanks in advance!

BIOS Version: JBET73WW (1.37)
Embedded Controller: JBHT17WW (1.04)
ME Firmware Version: 10.0.60.3000

Here is link to BIOS dump.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LTQqj4K...sp=sharing
find
quote
#99
(05-06-2021, 11:58 PM)vbanh Wrote: Hi, I just bought a T450 off ebay...and of course it ended up having a supervisor password.

Can you help unlock supervisor password, remove whitelist for wifi and screen, and unlock advanced menu?  Thanks in advance!

BIOS Version: JBET73WW (1.37)
Embedded Controller: JBHT17WW (1.04)
ME Firmware Version: 10.0.60.3000
Hi
Done
Check your messages
find
quote
Hi can you unlock my t450, hidden settings and whitelist stuff for when i upgrade the screen. Thanks, gonna pop a donation when it's done. https://www.sendspace.com/file/f1l0oc
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)