Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3604
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224330
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119159
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6776
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309665
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61953
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20266
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169243
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6327
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5783
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61182

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad X280 Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello

I hope someone can help me remove wwan and wifi whitelist and enable advanced menu

Found Macronix flash chip "MX25L12805D" (16384 kB, SPI) on ch341a_spi.
Found Macronix flash chip "MX25L12835F/MX25L12845E/MX25L12865E" (16384 kB, SPI) on ch341a_spi.
Multiple flash chip definitions match the detected chip(s): "MX25L12805D", "MX25L12835F/MX25L12845E/MX25L12865E"
Dumped twice both definitions - there is no difference in all 4 dumps.

Link to dump1: https://mega.nz/file/LEAVARJZ#dre7ME9b_J...hm19C_NLAM

Thank you

ps: When I reflash do I have to reflash both definitions or just the 1st?
find
quote
#2
Hi, my friend
I try to complete your request
Your Patched bios is: https://mega.nz/file/xzkVCYRD#0IIIr6E_ST...QvL50bXgeQ
P.S. I am new in bios mods, please make backup backup before flashing
Pls write, status of mod bios success or unsuccess
find
quote
#3
(08-27-2023, 01:12 PM)Q111Q Wrote: Hi, my friend
I try to complete your request
Your Patched bios is: https://mega.nz/file/xzkVCYRD#0IIIr6E_ST...QvL50bXgeQ
P.S. I am new in bios mods, please make backup backup before flashing
Pls write, status of mod bios success or unsuccess

Hi, Does this bios allow SSDs to be read in the WWAN slot? How should I flash it? Sorry, I'm a new user
find
quote
#4
(11-15-2023, 06:31 AM)Maurom123 Wrote: Hi, Does this bios allow SSDs to be read in the WWAN slot? How should I flash it? Sorry, I'm a new user
Hi
In any case, a bios dump is needed
Also you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#5
Could someone remove the WWAN whitelist and add advanced menu please?
Tried to do it myself but it is not working on newer BIOS, this one is 1.59


Attached Files
.zip   x280orig1.zip (Size: 8.56 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#6
Hello, i need a help for my x280 bios. I need it to be done whitelisted and advanced menu.

Here you can find my bios dump as attached.

Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.bin   x280stok-1.59_1.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#7
(08-04-2026, 05:39 AM)compicat Wrote: Hello, i need a help for my x280 bios. I need it to be done whitelisted and advanced menu.

Here you can find my bios dump as attached.

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)