Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3604
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224330
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119159
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6776
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309665
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61953
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20266
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169243
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6327
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5783
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61182

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E430 & E530 (H0ETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
(05-27-2015, 01:57 PM)hpdv9000 Wrote: Hi, I think those are the logs I posted in Post #4

to do a full dump BIOS using SPI Programmer

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#22
(05-27-2015, 02:04 PM)Oleh Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 01:57 PM)hpdv9000 Wrote: Hi, I think those are the logs I posted in Post #4

to do a full dump BIOS using SPI Programmer

I don't know what you are trying to say?  Are the logs I posted not the correct ones?
find
quote
#23
As Oleh said It needs a Full Dump Firmware and You have to use the SPI Programmer !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
Hi, I had a Lenovo  ThinkPad E430 laptop and I wondered if it was possible to open advanced bios on it?

The laptop was HM77 chipset with an Intel Core-i3 2330m processor. Now I changed the processor to Core-i7 2920xm, it is a Core Extreme processor with overclock features, but Lenovo locked the CPU Clock Ratio, power, voltage, and other features in BIOS.
I installed the Intel XTU (Intel Extreme Tuning Utility),  but all of the overclock options are gray colors.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me modify this BIOS! So I could change the DVMT pre-allocated memory settings, overclock CPU&RAM in the advanced menu, and replace the old Wireless card with other mPCIE devices.

-Laptop model: Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E430
-Motherboard Manufacture and Model: LENOVO - 3254
-Bios SLIC: LENOVO
-Bios Version: V2.08 H0ET74WW ,download at:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/DS033264

-Bios Type : Phoenix UEFI BIOS

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated [Image: biggrin.gif] 
There are my bios files and some screenshots :

BIOS 2.08 backup by win7 SP1 (legacy boot):
.rar   results2.08@legacy win7.rar (Size: 2.54 MB / Downloads: 11)

        [attachment=15343]
find
quote
#25
(10-31-2018, 12:55 PM)ITBS Wrote: Hi, I had a Lenovo  ThinkPad E430 laptop and I wondered if it was possible to open advanced bios on it?

The laptop was HM77 chipset with an Intel Core-i3 2330m processor. Now I changed the processor to Core-i7 2920xm, it is a Core Extreme processor with overclock features, but Lenovo locked the CPU Clock Ratio, power, voltage, and other features in BIOS.
I installed the Intel XTU (Intel Extreme Tuning Utility),  but all of the overclock options are gray colors.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me modify this BIOS! So I could change the DVMT pre-allocated memory settings, overclock CPU&RAM in the advanced menu, and replace the old Wireless card with other mPCIE devices.

-Laptop model: Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E430
-Motherboard Manufacture and Model: LENOVO - 3254
-Bios SLIC: LENOVO
-Bios Version: V2.08 H0ET74WW ,download at:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/DS033264

-Bios Type : Phoenix UEFI BIOS

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated [Image: biggrin.gif] 
There are my bios files and some screenshots :

BIOS 2.08 backup by win7 SP1 (legacy boot):
Hi
First SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip an make bios dump
find
quote
#26
hello everyone i have Lenovo e530 model (627243G) and i would use for egpu, can u help me please?
find
quote
#27
(12-02-2018, 01:15 PM)Iquad2017 Wrote: hello everyone i have Lenovo e530 model (627243G) and i would use for egpu, can u help me please?
Hi
ALL mods is personal!
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#28
(04-27-2015, 05:18 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
try this one :

http://rghost.net/7zgwZzznm

let me know
regards

Hi, your link seems to be invalid, I have an e430c and the bios should be the same as the e430, I would like to unlock the advanced options, do you still have this file, thank you very much!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)