Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309823
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
Can some please tell me how to apply/install this new mod bios? I have 5 more days to return WWAN card to ebay seller ....
find
quote
#62
(09-25-2013, 05:45 AM)sXekid Wrote: Can some please tell me how to apply/install this new mod bios? I have 5 more days to return WWAN card to ebay seller ....

Look README:
Code:
Flash original (non modified) same version bios, then, after reboot,
flash modified one. (run flash.bat as Administrator)
Huh

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#63
I did try with "WinPlash" and there I got error message "corrupted interface descriptions in new BIOS file" Part table signature not found in the Interface. Error code -161

Here is prt srn.:
http://s15.postimg.org/5hb5psusb/prob_FLASH.jpg

I also did try to run original flash from windows but I got message "BIOS image is same as BIOS rom, no update need at time" so I can reboot and run modified one.

print scrn:
http://s10.postimg.org/8pvftto09/Clipboard02.jpg
find
quote
#64
(09-25-2013, 04:17 PM)sXekid Wrote: I did try with "WinPlash" and there I got error message "corrupted interface descriptions in new BIOS file" Part table signature not found in the Interface. Error code -161

Here is prt srn.:
http://s15.postimg.org/5hb5psusb/prob_FLASH.jpg

I also did try to run original flash from windows but I got message "BIOS image is same as BIOS rom, no update need at time" so I can reboot and run modified one.

print scrn:
http://s10.postimg.org/8pvftto09/Clipboard02.jpg

Run flash.bat as administrator.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#65
Works like a charm. Thanks a lot. Positive FB is left.
find
quote
#66
You are my last hope. It looks like you've had tremendous success with whitelist removal for everything but a T420. I was hoping you could help. Thank-you!

Big Grin
find
quote
#67
(11-26-2013, 06:51 AM)pamlung Wrote: You are my last hope. It looks like you've had tremendous success with whitelist removal for everything but a T420. I was hoping you could help. Thank-you!

Big Grin

Bios mod already done here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...2#pid60462

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#68
Sovem,
Thank-you!!! I downloaded, applied the bios and it works perfectly!!!! Thank-you for pointing out the file for me. I looked and looked all over this site and couldn't find it.

Thank-you!!!!

pamlung
SmileSmileSmileSmile
find
quote
#69
(11-26-2013, 09:37 AM)sovem Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 06:51 AM)pamlung Wrote: You are my last hope. It looks like you've had tremendous success with whitelist removal for everything but a T420. I was hoping you could help. Thank-you!

Big Grin

Bios mod already done here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...2#pid60462

Thanks!! Will this bios mod allow me to put a 7260HMW 802.11ac WiFi ac in my T420?
find
quote
#70
Will this work with the t420i 4177-cto?
Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)