Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 173
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222354
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6670
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309027
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61800
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 495
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20133
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168881
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6174
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 694
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5655
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60974
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274832
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24762

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X200 Tablet (7WETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi,
I recently bought an Ericsson f3507g, which is recognised under Linux, but it doesn't show up in Windows. Some people on the Internet say that I need to get my BIOS modded, which I have no idea how to do.

Anyway, the BIOS is here:
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-70651
More specifically, the exe file:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj45u6.exe

The situation is rather strange, because Ericsson f3507g is officially supported by X200 Tablet. The BIOS doesn't give me warning when I boot up. I remember in my really old Thinkpad (R51), swapping the 2200BG Wifi adapter from another Dell Latitude would cause warnings, the system would refuse to boot.
find
quote
#2
Whitelist error is thin so on Boot process the Bios Stop to work and show and error !
If your laptop boots and go to Windos without any issue the problem isPCI Card WiFi
compatibility !
Try this trick Tapeing Pin #51 for Blutooth (WWan) and Pin #20 for Wirelss (WLan) :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...6#pid85816

Let me know
Regards

P.S. if You cannot solve using this method We can look for Whitelist !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
I flashed an old version of the BIOS, and then flashed the latest version. That magically solved the problem. It is really weird. Thanks for the help anyway. Smile
find
quote
#4
I recently purchased an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (7260HMW) that I would like to use in my X200 Tablet.

I would greatly appreciate the white-list removed from the following BIOS:

Model: Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet
Product ID: 7453-8HU
Bios revision: 3.21 (2012-11-29)
Bios ID: 7WET71WW
32-bit: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj45us.exe
64-bit: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj45u6.exe

Stock WLAN PCI info:
Name: Intel PRO/Wireless 5100 AGN (Shiloh)
Vendor: 0x8086
Device: 0x4237
Subsystem: 8086:1211 (WiFi Link 5100 AGN)
find
quote
#5
(05-12-2016, 08:39 PM)ClankerD2 Wrote: I recently purchased an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (7260HMW) that I would like to use in my X200 Tablet.

I would greatly appreciate the white-list removed from the following BIOS:

Model: Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet
Product ID: 7453-8HU
Bios revision: 3.21 (2012-11-29)
Bios ID: 7WET71WW
32-bit: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj45us.exe
64-bit: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj45u6.exe

Stock WLAN PCI info:
Name: Intel PRO/Wireless 5100 AGN (Shiloh)
Vendor: 0x8086
Device: 0x4237
Subsystem: 8086:1211 (WiFi Link 5100 AGN)

This should be similar to the X200(s) BIOS, just this one has a digitizer and the screen flips around. Smile
find
quote
#6
Hello!
Users from "Loyal subscribes" are our primary requesters, so i will help solve your request quickly!
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/43u008
find
quote
#7
(05-22-2016, 01:16 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Users from "Loyal subscribes" are our primary requesters, so i will help solve your request quickly!
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/43u008

Very much appreciated! I'm running Linux, but I have a Windows 7 DVD that I'm going to try to create a bootable USB stick from. I'll upload the results once I have them.
find
quote
#8
Here are the results, it doesn't look right to me. I ran this on Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) and it was recognizing the system as x32 and it doesn't appear that any of the Intel firmware programs ran correcly (Unable to run on current platform).

Results:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/0qsron

Let me know if you need anything further or need me to run anything else.

Thanks!
find
quote
#9
Bad news!!All read tests are failed!
It means your laptop with AMD Cpu or too new.
Use new tool, i hope we can get bios dump.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
find
quote
#10
(05-23-2016, 05:01 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Bad news!!All read tests are failed!
It means your laptop with AMD Cpu or too new.
Use new tool, i hope we can get bios dump.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8

Same results, all read tests failed.  The laptop has an Intel Core 2 Duo SL9400 processor (Mobile GM45 Express Chipset, Intel Series 4) and is circa 2008, so it shouldn't be too new. I thought maybe it was because of using the USB stick with Windows installed on it so I found an old drive laying around and installed Windows 7 on it and popped it into the laptop, still no go.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)