Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6681
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6442
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14076
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424645
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3674
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 368
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225161
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309914
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20338
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169495
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6423

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad x250 advenced settings tab
#1
Hi there,

I bought a ThinkPad X250 used with the Supervisor password activated. I managed to do a LCD whitelist mod using the X1 carbon modules and the EDID of my new panel but now I would like to activate virtualization in BIOS but I cant access it since it is locked. I wondered is the a way to change this setting or make it default as on.

Thx in advance.
find
quote
#2
Hi, I am very interested in the whitelist mod for the x250....

I have searched every possible forum on this but i can't find anything on the x250

Can you provide a step by step on how you did this?

Much appreciated
find
quote
#3
(08-15-2018, 11:39 PM)CA5CA5 Wrote: Hi, I am very interested in the whitelist mod for the x250....

I have searched every possible forum on this but i can't find anything on the x250

Can you provide a step by step on how you did this?

Much appreciated
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#4
Hi forum Smile

I extracted and modded my BIOS to remove the screen whitelist of the Lenovo x250.
This mod seems to have worked, but now I get 10 beeps in groups of five upon cold boot, which, as I read, comes from a mismatch between expected and present checksum. The TPM chip is set to off in BIOS, yet those beeps occur.

Can someone recreate the hashes in my BIOS or point where I can learn about doing it myself? I googled and couldn't find a tutorial.
Also, is there a way to unlock the advanced menu?

I have a CH341 programmer and thus can read and flash my BIOS.

My BIOS is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2h3onht6xisgj...s.bin?dl=0
find
quote
#5
Hi, can someone mod my bios and add advenced bios tab to it?

My bios dump
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4zb7zh
find
quote
#6
(09-04-2019, 05:32 PM)gpspl Wrote: Hi, can someone mod my bios and add advenced bios tab to it?
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)