Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424304
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224176
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309633
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y570 bios 2.10
#61
i need y570 uefi bios modded. someone help me please 
also this machine supports 1600MHz ram right? or whats max?
and whats max ram capacity 8gb or 16gb? (maybe 32gb  Smile )
find
quote
#62
Hello!
I have read specs for your laptop in Google (!!!) and found answers on your questions.
1.Memory Specifications
Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) 32 GB for Intel HM65 Express
2.Max Supported Size
8 GB
1333 MHz / PC3-10600
for your laptop!
find
quote
#63
firstly thank you Smile
i cant understand that chipset supports 32gb and lenovo locked bios!!! is it marketing technic?
find
quote
#64
anyone find a solution to the laggy BIOS and boot up after installing intel 7260hmw.r wireless card?
find
quote
#65
Hello!
Here you go
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
Regards!
find
quote
#66
Will this fix the lag on the bios and the slow startup? I am already using a modded 2.06 bio with whitelist removal and advanced menus on my Y470.
find
quote
#67
bump.
find
quote
#68
(04-01-2016, 05:27 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Here you go
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
Regards!

I kinda messed up my bios settings. I messed with some thermal settings and now it wouldn't boot like i turn it on, led lights would turn on and then it shuts itself down. I've tried doing the fn+b or fn+r in order to re flash the bios but there's no beep at all. I've heard that you're supposed to hear some beeping sounds. So is there anyway to like reset bios settings to their defaults?
find
quote
#69
I install 16 Gb ram (2x8 Gb) on Lenovo y570
and it works on 2133mhz Smile
   
find
quote
#70
(03-13-2016, 07:25 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Try this one
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
I have a Y570 that came with 47CN32WW(V2.10) BIOS. I bought an Intel 7260HMW WiFi card (has BT on it too) and I downloaded Camilo's white list clearing tool as recommended. When I run it I get an app error saying "The version of ROM file isn't newer than that of BIOS" and it exits. Does this mean I have to flash with 2.06 and then run that tool after that to clear the white list? Not sure how to proceed.
cheers

EDIT: solved for the most part here: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...in-windows

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)