Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424187
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 225
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223875
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309539
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274958

[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 510 14AST Wake-On-LAN - InsydeH20
#1
Hello, I've just received the following laptop: Lenovo Yoga 510-14AST-80S9

The laptop contains a Realtek RTL8168 ethernet card which has full support for WOL but unfortunately, the BIOS has no options at all to enable it. While I can boot the laptop from Sleep using a Magic Packet, I desperately would like to do this from shutdown. Posting on these forums is my last desperate attempt.

BIOS Version: 1RCN26WW(V1.06)

I'm not quite sure how to create an image of my current BIOS but I'll upload pictures of the current BIOS settings shortly.

BIOS pics:
[Image: YNoizMz.jpg?2]
http://imgur.com/phfkJkE
http://imgur.com/0u9TPBS
http://imgur.com/MvhaK60

Thank you
find
quote
#2
(12-06-2016, 05:11 AM)davk Wrote: Hello, I've just received the following laptop: Lenovo Yoga 510-14AST-80S9

The laptop contains a Realtek RTL8168 ethernet card which has full support for WOL but unfortunately, the BIOS has no options at all to enable it. While I can boot the laptop from Sleep using a Magic Packet, I desperately would like to do this from shutdown. Posting on these forums is my last desperate attempt.

BIOS Version: 1RCN26WW(V1.06)

I'm not quite sure how to create an image of my current BIOS but I'll upload pictures of the current BIOS settings shortly.

BIOS pics:
[Image: YNoizMz.jpg?2]
http://imgur.com/phfkJkE
http://imgur.com/0u9TPBS
http://imgur.com/MvhaK60

Thank you
Hi
AMD cpu....
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
(12-06-2016, 05:51 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 05:11 AM)davk Wrote: Hello, I've just received the following laptop: Lenovo Yoga 510-14AST-80S9

The laptop contains a Realtek RTL8168 ethernet card which has full support for WOL but unfortunately, the BIOS has no options at all to enable it. While I can boot the laptop from Sleep using a Magic Packet, I desperately would like to do this from shutdown. Posting on these forums is my last desperate attempt.

BIOS Version: 1RCN26WW(V1.06)

I'm not quite sure how to create an image of my current BIOS but I'll upload pictures of the current BIOS settings shortly.

BIOS pics:
[Image: YNoizMz.jpg?2]
http://imgur.com/phfkJkE
http://imgur.com/0u9TPBS
http://imgur.com/MvhaK60

Thank you
Hi
AMD cpu....
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Thank you for the quick reply!

Is that so? How is it possible to use Lenovo's official updater if that's the only way to do it?

Honestly I actually don't mind too much if using a clip would mean I successfully gain WOL at the end of it.
find
quote
#4
(12-06-2016, 05:55 AM)davk Wrote: Is that so? How is it possible to use Lenovo's official updater if that's the only way to do it?
No....ONLY SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#5
(12-06-2016, 06:45 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 05:55 AM)davk Wrote: Is that so? How is it possible to use Lenovo's official updater if that's the only way to do it?
No....ONLY SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip

I actually don't quite follow what you mean sorry
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)