Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6526
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61547
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19946
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168437
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5974
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 519
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5476
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60732
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 649
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24618
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174012
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 924
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59543
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43065

[REQUEST] Meegopad T02 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello,

I'm on a meegopad T02, which is a Bay Trail Z3735F 64 bit with a 32bit EFI.
The bios say: American Megatrends, Core 5.008.

I've dumped the firmware with flashrom so I can desolder the flash to recover if needed.

Please unlock at least the auto power on feature (and everything else if you can)

Thanks a lot !


Attached Files
.gz   stick1.rom.gz (Size: 2.38 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#2
Hi~a question!
If something occur after re-write mod bios ,could you do revert it yourself ??cuz i can't sure whether there are any bios protect technology within mini stick pc.

Do you have an hardware spi programmer??

find
quote
#3
yes ! I have everything needed to try several times Wink
find
quote
#4
Hi !
Try this mod and response the result.
https://katfile.com/j21tvugvmat1/stick1_1.rar.html

find
quote
#5
(11-21-2020, 08:45 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi !
Try this mod and response the result.
https://katfile.com/j21tvugvmat1/stick1_1.rar.html

Hello,

I'm now getting into a bios with a looooot of new features.
I found "State after G3" => S0 or S5 State but it does not work.
Also, I can still boot by choosing "UEFI OS" but the bios is booting to the Setup Utility by default complaining this:
ROM Image update denied
EFI_NOT_FOUNT! ROM Image is not loaded
Flash Update Parameters
Reset NVRAM [Enabled]
Boot Block Update [Enabled]
Main Block Update [Enabled]
find
quote
#6
(11-26-2020, 09:33 AM)fensoft Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 08:45 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi !
Try this mod and response the result.
https://katfile.com/j21tvugvmat1/stick1_1.rar.html

Hello,

I'm now getting into a bios with a looooot of new features.
I found "State after G3" => S0 or S5 State but it does not work.
Also, I can still boot by choosing "UEFI OS" but the bios is booting to the Setup Utility by default complaining this:
ROM Image update denied
EFI_NOT_FOUNT! ROM Image is not loaded
Flash Update Parameters
Reset NVRAM [Enabled]
Boot Block Update [Enabled]
Main Block Update [Enabled]
I  only can unlock advanced menu ,but i can't confirm or got more information to understood what features of unlocked items.

I guess machine get into state s2  the you could turn pc on with wake on lan or set timer(if it include) to wake it up??
Sorry ,i'm not quite familiar these ,maybe i said is wrong.

find
quote
#7
(11-26-2020, 10:06 AM)genius239 Wrote: I  only can unlock advanced menu ,but i can't confirm or got more information to understood what features of unlocked items.

I guess machine get into state s2  the you could turn pc on with wake on lan or set timer(if it include) to wake it up??
Sorry ,i'm not quite familiar these ,maybe i said is wrong.
ok. any idea about "EFI_NOT_FOUND! ROM Image is not loaded" ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)