Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424379
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224377
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309681
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169252
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6336
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

[REQUEST] Modify X230 BIOS with clip
#11
I have tried to modify the X230 BIOS but failure. I used SOP8 clip and tl866cs programmer(https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=201...2747084587). I also followed the rst1024 method to disconnect the VCC/3.3V power supply and enabled the Wake-on-LAN mode so that the flash chip will be supplied with a safe 3.3V by AC source. But when I opened the programmer with the clip plugged in it back me an error that cannot read my flash chip.

[Image: nb5269.jpg]

[Image: w6y49.jpg]

[Image: 9r0cux.jpg]

[Image: zoawd0.png]
find
quote
#12
(11-21-2015, 04:40 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8G7zNWVLw

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Puoi dirmi dove hai comprato i RaspBerry PI ?

Hi Guys,


awesome job here, had no problems with reading bios with same equipment. Big Thumbs up!!!!

@BDMaster
could you do me the same favour and remove whitelist 

here the bios:
http://rgho.st/6gKSNlGbP

Best Regards and thanks in advance
find
quote
#13
(05-09-2017, 02:20 PM)Elektrolatz Wrote: could you do me the same favour and remove whitelist 

Best Regards and thanks in advance
Hi
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...#pid127779
find
quote
#14
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to do my first BIOS edit on a Thinkpad X230t. I extracted the BIOS from my X230 using a SOIC 6clip and a  Raspberry Pi. I used these commands to extract:

#####
sudo flashrom -p linux_spi:dev=/dev/spidev0.0 -c MX25L3206E/MX25L3208E 

flashrom --programmer linux_spi:dev=/dev/spidev0.0 \
           --chip "MX25L3206E/MX25L3208E" \
           --read original.4mb1.rom

flashrom --programmer linux_spi:dev=/dev/spidev0.0 \
           --chip "MX25L3206E/MX25L3208E" \
           --read original.4mb2.rom

diff original.4mb1.rom original.4mb2.rom

flashrom --programmer linux_spi:dev=/dev/spidev0.0 \
           --chip "MX25L6405" \
           --read original.8mb1.rom

flashrom --programmer linux_spi:dev=/dev/spidev0.0 \
           --chip "MX25L6405" \
           --read original.8mb2.rom

diff original.8mb1.rom original.8mb2.rom

#####

I then copied the rom's to my Windows machine and tried to open them, but I got the follow error from Phoenix BIOS Editor:

"No BCP's found!"

I've tried Googling, but I haven't found the solutions. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I'm messing up?

Thanks!

zog
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)