Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424436
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61960
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20274
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

[REQUEST] SAMSUNG RV 511 UNLOCK BIOS
#11
I need the Samsung rv511 hidden bios menus unlocked as well but im running the older bios 06PA ,the newer one caused the processor to run way to hot... well it still dose run hot but not as bad. this is the issue I hope to solve in the hidden bios options either higher fan speed or higher thermal shutdown temp. but I do have the raw bios.wph file for my current version. its the file I used to revert back from the newer bios

I uploaded it here http://1drv.ms/1Kzf6De

and the results.rar file from the back up tools is here http://1drv.ms/1fHdFYH

find
quote
#12
hello! please, make new upload. very much need unlocked bios! thx Smile
find
quote
#13
Hello, I need someone to unlock hidden settings in my bios. I tried to do it myself, but I couldn't open Phoenix bios editor to look at it. And I'm not very good at changing hex. But I managed to unpack the installer from the official website, and this is the rom I found: https://bit.ly/2xgFR2r
And I dumped the rom from my bios chip and this is what I got: https://bit.ly/2sdckks
find
quote
#14
(05-27-2018, 12:13 AM)atylo Wrote: Hello, I need someone to unlock hidden settings in my bios. I tried to do it myself, but I couldn't open Phoenix bios editor to look at it. And I'm not very good at changing hex. But I managed to unpack the installer from the official website, and this is the rom I found: https://bit.ly/2xgFR2r
And I dumped the rom from my bios chip and this is what I got: https://bit.ly/2sdckks

You can open this bios from Phoenix bios editor 2.2.6.0 .
On screen emulation you can review a bios screen  , i think on intel tab  already contain full feature , so ,what you want to mod??
https://i.imgur.com/eENRwco.jpg

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)